Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
What is the difference between Swing and AWT components?
AWT components are heavy-weight, whereas Swing components are lightweight. Hence Swing works faster than AWT. Heavy weight components depend on the local windowing toolkit. For example, java.awt.Button is a heavy weight component. Pluggable look and feel possible using java Swing. Also, we can switch from one look and feel to another at runtime in swing which is not possible in AWT.
Name the containers which use Border Layout as their default layout?
window, Frame and Dialog classes.
Name Container classes.
Window, Frame, Dialog, FileDialog, Panel, Applet, or ScrollPane
How can a GUI component handle its own events?
A component can handle its own events by implementing the required event-listener interface and adding itself as its own event listener.
Download Attachment.......................Similar Threads:
- java interview questions and answers PDF material
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Latest Java Interview Questions and Answers Pdf Free Download
- Core Java Technical Interview Questions And Answers PDF Download
- Java Applet Interview Questions and Answers