Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Abstract-- This paper proposes a security protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks which are a new type of networked systems, characterized by severely constrained computational and energy resources, and an ad hoc operational environment.
The paper first introduces sensor networks, and discusses security issues and goals along with security problems, threats, and risks in sensor networks. It describes crippling attacks against all of them and suggests countermeasures and design considerations. It gives a brief introduction of proposed security protocol SPINS whose building blocks are SNEP and μTESLA which overcome all the important security threats and problems and achieves security goals like data confidentiality, freshness, authentication in order to provide a secure Wireless Sensor Network.
- Security integrated system based on wireless access protocol (Project)
- Wireless based bank security system using sensor seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- A remote home security system based on wireless sensor network pdf/ppt download
- Aodv Routing Protocol Security PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Wireless Application Protocol Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download