Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Connectivity of Laptop to Mobile??

Popular topic for study

Track Ballast

Early railway engineers did not at first realise the important engineering function carried out by the ballast, as outlined above. Because of this all manner of material was used beneath the sleepers which today would be considered completely unsuitable. This included materials which would be cheaply and easily available locally such as ashes, chalk and clay. Read this topic

City : Bhopal

Connectivity of Laptop to Mobile??

My mane is Susen Pegu doing electical and electronics engineering in 4thsem form MITS, BHOPAL. I am please to know about this website and want to know the connectivity of a laptop to mobile as remote. Where to start and how to create a connection between these two electronics devices

Blog Entries

City : Delhi

Quote Originally Posted by susen View Post
    My mane is Susen Pegu doing electical and electronics engineering in 4thsem form MITS, BHOPAL. I am please to know about this website and want to know the connectivity of a laptop to mobile as remote. Where to start and how to create a connection between these two electronics devices
    Moved to the REQUEST section. Title of the thread changed.

[MENTION=4024]susen[/MENTION] - Kindly post in the right sections and use an apt title. Please take care in future.

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer crazybishnoi29's Avatar

City : Gurgaon

Re: Connectivity of Laptop to Mobile??

HI susen.... can you provide more information like which mobile you are using??