AIM:The main aim of this project is to design a Traffic light controller using 8085 microprocessor.
The 8085 Microprocessor is a popular Microprocessor used in Industries for various applications. Such as traffic light control, temperature control, stepper motor control, etc. In this project, the traffic lights are interfaced to Microprocessor system through buffer and ports of programmable peripheral Interface 8255. So the traffic lights can be automatically switched ON/OFF in desired sequence. The Interface board has been designed to work with parallel port of Microprocessor system.
Please find the Hi-level circuit diagrams in the DOC file attached..
- Paper: Development of Direct Torque Control Scheme for 3-Phase Induction Motor
- Paper Presentation: Security system using stepper motor control and microcontroller
- Seminar Report & Presentation: Adaptive instrument landing system in future air traffic control
- control system engineering by SK Bhatacharya
- Paper Presentation on Fuzzy Logic Applied to Motor Control
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List