Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Presentation

Pdf 32 Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Presentation

Web Conferencing Using the Java Media Framework (JMF)

Broadcast and receive media streams

This article describes our experiences with developing a browser-based Web conferencing application with the following constraints:

1. HTTP protocol (port 80) to broadcast and receive video/audio
    2. Broadcasters and receivers are not required to have public IP addresses
    3. Multiple users, each capable of broadcasting to and receiving feeds from many users
    4. Low-cost solution for continuous video/audio feed

Java Media Framework (JMF) is used to develop the browser-based Web conferencing application. In this architecture, the client uses two JMF applets - one for capturing video/audio from a Webcam and the other for playing video/audio feed. The capture applet continuously captures video/audio feed for a specified length of time (e.g., 10 seconds) and saves it locally in a file. This file is uploaded to a Web server using an upload servlet. The media stream is stored in MSVIDEO (AVI) or QUICKTIME (MOV) format. The player applet then continuously fetches the media clips from the Web server.

The player applet uses perfecting capability to play clips from the server in a continuous manner. The advantages of this approach are that it does not require expensive streaming servers, and it satisfies the constraints mentioned earlier. The article will start with a brief explanation about real-time streaming, followed by an introduction to JMF, a description of the capture and player applets, and a comparison with other technologies.

Please find the relevent files attached..

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.27 MB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      285.1 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      233.0 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      139.9 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

please share the source code also ...........

Re: Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Prese

plz share the source code

Re: Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Prese

Hi everyone this is not a reply just saying hello to everyone and wishing you all a jolly good day

please send me complete source code for video conferencing using jmf

Hi.
    please send me complete source code for video conferencing using jmf

hii,
    plz send the source code for video conferencing using JMF

hi,
    thanks for valuable post. i learned something new here.

i really appreciated ur kindness to share these resources.i have a plan to do e-classroom project having features similar to urs. plzz keep in touch.tnx

Plz send me source code

really useful to all final year engg students

I have Source Code of above project with documentation

I will sell this project in 2000 Rs/- +/-

If anyone intrested reply me

sir i want full project report in video conferenceing in core java..

Re: Video Conferencing Using JAVA Media Framework - Full Project Report & Paper Presentation

plzz send me code of this project

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast