Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
Total questions: 200 questions
Exam time duration: 150 minutes
Test Sections No. Of Questions Maximum Marks Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation 25 100 Logical Reasoning 25 100 Language Comprehension 25 100 General Awareness 25 100
Eligibility Criteria for MAT December 2012
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or equivalent recognized degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
MAT exam is conducted in two modes they are
- Paper Based Test
- Computer Based Test
Candidates can choose any one option to write the test.
Paper Based test: MAT paper based test is being conducted on first Sunday of September, December, February and may. Exam time is from 10.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M.
Computer Based Test: MAT Computer Based Test starts 6 days after the paper based test, it starts from Saturday
MAT exam mark is valid for one year.
MAT Exam syllabus:
MAT Exam syllabus includes following sections, each section have 40 questions
- Logical and Critical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency
- Reading Comprehensive
Application Procedure for MAT December 2012Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centers of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed demand draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favor of ĎAll India Management Associationí payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online at website http://apps[dot]aima[dot]in/matdec12along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link http://apps[dot]aima[dot]in/matdec12 with credit card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Paper Pattern for MAT December 2012For details on MAT 2012 paper pattern, please visit their official website.Important Dates
- Last date for online registration: Wednesday , November 14, 2012
- Last date for submission of filled in online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: Saturday, November 17, 2012
- Paper based test date:Sunday, December 02, 2012
- Computer based test date: Saturday, December 08, 2012 onwards.Similar Threads: