Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: UPSEE entrance exam

Popular topic for study

Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)

CCTV provides a very useful feedback mechanism enabling control rooms and the emergency services to gauge what is happening on the ground. In particular, CCTV enables controllers at stations to manage flow of passengers and to prevent dangerous overcrowding situations to develop. Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Chandigarh

UPSEE entrance exam

Hi everybody.

I have filled for both the papers in UPSEE exam- ie. for BE and also for BE(Arch).

However due to personnel reasons I cannot appear in the second (A/noon) exam of BE(Arch). I will be appearing in the first exam though.

If I am absent in the second exam I hope I will not become inellegible for the first one also! Please help.

ACS:Mauridia_02:

Blog Entries

City : Delhi

Quote Originally Posted by akhileshh View Post
    Hi everybody.

I have filled for both the papers in UPSEE exam- ie. for BE and also for BE(Arch).

However due to personnel reasons I cannot appear in the second (A/noon) exam of BE(Arch). I will be appearing in the first exam though.

If I am absent in the second exam I hope I will not become inellegible for the first one also! Please help.

ACS:Mauridia_02:
    [MENTION=5060]akhileshh[/MENTION]- as far as i knw, it is completely okay if you are not able to attend the second exam.

In fact i know quite a lot of people who applied for b.arch, but then never sat for it. So just take a chill pill and do well in your all the exams...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Patna

Re: UPSEE entrance exam

Any question bank for MCA Entrance Exam for UPTU, plz send me the link or file to my mail mkumar.nalanda@gmail.com