Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventional & Objective Papers

Favorite 32 IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventional & Objective Papers

Hi FaaDoOs

Here I am sharing my collection of previous year papers for IES Mechanical engineering. These papers consist of both the objective and the conventional question papers. I am creating a simple index here so that it becomes easy for all of you to download.

IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Papers INDEX--

You can download them easily by visiting each of the above links. All the best for your IES Prep..

I will ask the admin and mods to stick this thread.

Last edited by saloni; 16th April 2011 at 09:24 AM.

Re: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventional & Objective Papers

Re: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventional & Objective Papers

it will be really helpfull for my cousin brother preparing for this exam.
    on behalf of him i thank this site a lot.
    Thank you so much...
    Last edited by goswami kumar; 31st May 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Re: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventional & Objectiv

where can i get the key ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigith Baby View Post

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

where can i get the key ?

Re: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventional & Objectiv

where can i get the key?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kpkrishna View Post
    where can i get the key?
    What key are you people talking about...this is working fine for me..!!

It is not a software that requires keys...this is a PDF file..!!!

thanks a lot friend for collecting paper and for uploading

thanks a lot ........
    it is much useful for me
    gopi..................

Re: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventi

key means answers of questions Read 'Key' as 'Answer key'

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Read key as 'Anskey' for questions

Re: IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Papers: 2000-2010 Both Conventi

plz send me answers of IES 2000-20010 on my PM..thanks

thanks! where can i get its answer?

thankuuuuuuuuu,can u upload the drdo exam papers

thnxs....................

that's great best of luck 4 future
    Quote Originally Posted by saloni View Post
    Hi FaaDoOs Here I am sharing my collection of previous year papers for IES Mechanical engineering. These papers consist of both the objective and the conventional question papers. I am creating a simple index here so that it becomes easy for all of you to download. IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Papers INDEX--

You can download them easily by visiting each of the above links. All the best for your IES Prep.. I will ask the admin and mods to stick this thread.

Thanks for the papers.... please arrange the solution of the above papers........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast