17th April 2011 , 08:58 AM #1 Active FaaDoO Engineer
Gender: : Female
City : Delhi
Engieners (IT) Recruitment @ CDAC Noida | CDAC Noida 2011 Notification
Center for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC) NOIDA is inviting applications from quality conscious & result oriented candidates for its Software Testing Group.
Name of the position: Engineer(IT)
No. of Vacancies: 08
Selection process: Online Written test & Interview
Last date for Online Application: 26-04-2011
Date of Online Written Examination: 29th April to 1st May,2011
Link for Online Registration: http://cdacnoida.in/Online_instructions.asp
Important Points to note:
• C-DAC, Noida is a CMMI 5 certified organisation with well defined processes for software development. The development platform generally is JAVA/JSP/C/C++/Oracle and Open Source. The applications are generally in the verticals of Health Information Management Systems (HIMS), E-Governance, Embedded Systems, and Speech and Natural Language Processing. The candidates should have good understanding of software engineering and OOPS.
• Logical and analytical ability along with quality approach to the software testing processes is a requirement. Knowledge of software testing tools (RPT, RFT, and Security Testing Tools) and Java Scripting will be an added advantage.
• Applications are to be submitted online. Other modes are not accepted.
• Multiple applications by same candidate will automatically make him/her disqualified for interview, irrespective of the ranking obtained in the online test.
• The candidates should have scored at least 60% of marks at Secondary or Sr. Secondary levels and in Qualying Degree.
• Candidates should have one year of relevant experience.
• All qualifications must be from recognised institutes/universities.
• The candidate alone is responsible for the authenticity of information provided by him/her. Any wrong information provided will make him/her automatically disqualified for interview, irrespective of the ranking obtained in the online test.
• Online Registration System does not check whether the information provided by the candidate makes him/her eligible for the post advertised. In case it turns out later that you are not eligible, you will not be allowed to participate in the interview process, even if you have passed the screening test.
• In case you face any problem during Online registration, please contact Mrs. R. T. Sundari on Mobile No. 9868995407, who will help you to complete the process successfully.
• Online submission closes at 1800 hrs. on 26.4.2010.
• Applicants working in Central/State Govt., PSU or Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer, at the time of interview and will have to submit Relieving Order at the time of joining.
• Candidates are required to appear for Online Examination at their own cost.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• Age Limit : 33 Years. Age relaxation up to 5 years shall be provided to SC/ST/PH candidates.
Tags for this Thread