Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPTU 2011 Solutions | UPTU SEE 2011 Answer Key | UPTU Solutions PDF

Blog Entries

Pdf 32 UPTU 2011 Solutions | UPTU SEE 2011 Answer Key | UPTU Solutions PDF

Hi Aspiring FaaDoO Engineers!

The UPTU exam is taking place just about right now.

Let me take this opprtunity to start the thread for UPTU 2011 Solutions. I HAVE ADDED THE SOLUTIONS!

All the best to all who took the exam!

UPTU 2011 SOLUTIONS-- Download the attachments for full and detailed solutions.

Visit this link for UPTU 2011 complete review:
    http://www.faadooengineers.com/conte...surprises-here!

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      257.8 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      290.5 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    Last edited by Saumya; 18th April 2011 at 06:19 PM.

What do you think will be the effect of change of pattern on merit list. say somboby getting 300 marks will get what rank

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sunilbhati View Post
    What do you think will be the effect of change of pattern on merit list. say somboby getting 300 marks will get what rank
    Lets first see how is the difficulty level of the exam, only then we can judge with some certianinty as to how much rank one will get on a score of 300.

BTW, what have they changed in the pattern? I gave it a couple of years back. Have they introduced something new here??

plz upload the answer key of MBA

Quote Originally Posted by akansh View Post
    plzzz bhai jaldi upload karde
    [MENTION=7157]akansh[/MENTION]- we are working on UPTU 2011 solutions. Will upload them shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by mayankahuja View Post
    plz upload the answer key of MBA
    [MENTION=7161]mayankahuja[/MENTION]- I am guessing you are kidding!

why i am kidding,,,MBA paper was held on 16 april 2011..this course is also run by uptu....paper no 6.....what is funny in that i dont understand..??
    Last edited by mayankahuja; 17th April 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mayankahuja View Post
    why i am kidding,,,MBA paper was held on 16 april 2011..this course is also run by uptu....paper no 6.....what is funny in that i dont understand..??
    [MENTION=7161]mayankahuja[/MENTION]- ahhh! I am really sorry dude. I entirely misunderstood you.

We are predominantly an engineering website as of now, so i believe we will be coming out with the solutions and answer keys for the engineering paper only.

Apologies once again.

All the best for your result.

Blog Entries
    Hi FaaDoOs

I have added the solutions for PCM paper.

Will add detailed solutions as well as solutions for other papers shortly.

Keep cheking back for the details.

really appreciate ur effort to make the answer key available ....... but just one difficulty . since the question numbers are not given and the questions with multiple correct answers were randomly distributed , i can't exactly make out which of my questions are correct .......

rescue me )

Quote Originally Posted by dicap View Post
    really appreciate ur effort to make the answer key available ....... but just one difficulty . since the question numbers are not given and the questions with multiple correct answers were randomly distributed , i can't exactly make out which of my questions are correct .......

rescue me )
    PDF Solutions added. All the best to everyone...

sorry for bothering so much .......... as i stay ol9 almost 24 X 7 ......... but sir i think u've posted the links to answer key for UPSEE 2010 ....... cause i gave it yesterday .......... and i can promise u there were 150 questions in all , and only a single paper ........ please make amends cause looking at it at the first time ,i had my heart in my mouth ,as all my answer mismatched !!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dicap View Post
    sorry for bothering so much .......... as i stay ol9 almost 24 X 7 ......... but sir i think u've posted the links to answer key for UPSEE 2010 ....... cause i gave it yesterday .......... and i can promise u there were 150 questions in all , and only a single paper ........ please make amends cause looking at it at the first time ,i had my heart in my mouth ,as all my answer mismatched !!
    [MENTION=7308]dicap[/MENTION]- as far as i know, these solutions are for UPSEE 2011. Please recheck!

The answers posted contain separate answer keys for physics+chemistry(150) & Maths papers(75) that too set wise!

Please recheck and confirm.

ATB :Laie_34:

there was 01 qpaper with code ( AC) there is no keys in ur post. pl rep soon. there were only 150 questions in paper01.

[MENTION=1874]Saumya[/MENTION]

really sorry to inform u that i don't think so ........... i'm serious
    the paper code 01 ,contained three sections PCM respectively ......... 50 questions each(many of them being MULTIPLE CORRECT types)........... and i have my carbon copy of the answers from last year's test and i can assure u, i've checked those answers too, and most of them match ,as i ranked 3100 last year !!

MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION IS PRETTY SIMPLE .......... THE BROCHURE FOR THE CANDIDATES

AND THE PART IS SHOWN BELOW ......... THINK THIS SHOULD CLARIFY IT !!

PAPERS AND SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

Paper Subjects Number of Questions Marks Paper 1 Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics 600 Paper 2 Physics , Chemistry and Biology 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics ,Chemistry and Biology 600 Paper 3 AG-I , AG-II and AG-III 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to AG-I , AG-II and AG-III 600 Paper 4 Aptitude Test for Architecture
    Part-A €“ Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
    Part€“B €“ Drawing Aptitude 100 objective type questions with equal weightage to Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity and Two questions to test drawing aptitude 500 Paper 5 Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD) 75 objective type questions 300 Paper 6 Aptitude Test for MBA 100 objective questions 400 Paper 7 Aptitude Test for MCA 100 objective type questions 400 Paper 8 Paper 9 Paper 10 Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
    Pharmacy Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
    B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions 300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast