Casting is a manufacturing process by which a liquid material is usually poured into a mold, which contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape, and then allowed to solidify. The solidified part is also known as a casting, which is ejected or broken out of the mold to complete the process.
- Presentation on Industrial Training in Casting Industry
- High energy rate forming processes ebook download pdf
- Presentation on casting process ebook download ppt
- Die-Casting and Wire-Bonding Explained in Graphical Presentation
- Electromagnetic techniques for Imaging the Cross-Section Distribution of Molten Steel Flow in the Continuous Casting Nozzle: ECE Paper Presentation