Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Wireless Technology

Wireless Technology

Hi friends,

U guys have any idea on how to get into a job in Wireless Technology. Do I have to take up any coaching or course?

Re: Wireless Technology

Here is my suggestion. Research the wireless technology that you are interested in. Read up about it. Get your fundamentals clear in it. Once you have done that, find out which companies are doing work in that area. Research the company. Prepare for the interview as you would for any other interview. Make sure, once you get a call for interview, you let the company know of your interest in the technology and the reason why you would like to join them. Make the interviewers feel good in the process. (Don't flatter them though, they are smart people remember).

Thanks for your suggestion namita, I heard from my friends in bangalore that that they went through training for 3g n 4g and they have been placed in good companies. They gave a website to go through n decide but I am in a dilemma as to what to do.

Wireless communication is that the transfer of knowledge between 2 or a lot of points that aren't connected by associate degree electrical conductor. the foremost common wireless technologies use magnetism wireless telecommunications, like radio. With radio waves distances will be short, like a couple of metres for remote, or as way as thousands or maybe several kilometres for deep-space radio communications. It encompasses numerous styles of mounted, mobile, and moveable applications, together with two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless networking. different samples of applications of radio wireless technology embody GPS units, garage door openers, wireless pc mice, keyboards and headsets, headphones, radio receivers, television, broadcast and conductor telephones.