Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm that represents concepts as "objects" that have data fields (attributes that describe the object) and associated procedures known as methods. Objects, which are usually instances of classes, are used to interact with one another to design applications and computer programs.
- E Balagurusamy`s Object Oriented Programming With C++ eBook Downlaod
- Object oriented programming in c++ by Gurbax singh free pdf download
- Object Oriented Programming pdf/ppt/ebook Download
- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Ppt/pdf/ebook download
- Object Oriented Programming using Java Notes for the Computer Science Module Object O