Keil was founded in 1982 by GŁnter and Reinhard Keil, initially as a German GbR. In April 1985 the company was converted to Keil Elektronik GmbH to market add-on products for the development tools provided by many of the silicon vendors. Keil implemented the first C compiler designed from the ground-up specifically for the 8051 microcontroller.
- Operation management ebook Free Download
- Synchronous generator operation notes ebook free download pdf
- Balanced operation of three modelling power system notes ebook free download pdf
- Mass transfer operation complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Operation research linear programming full notes ebook free download pdf