Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: How to create Letterhead template in Word 2007?

How to create Letterhead template in Word 2007?

Hi ,

I want to make my company letterhead in Word.

I tried to save as template.

It works well till I move to next page. the template is not seen in next page, rather its blank page....

What can i do?

Pl help:Mauridia_02:

Quote Originally Posted by madhuri View Post
    Hi ,

I want to make my company letterhead in Word.

I tried to save as template.

It works well till I move to next page. the template is not seen in next page, rather its blank page....

What can i do?

Pl help:Mauridia_02:
    [MENTION=8808]madhuri[/MENTION]- Post moved to the troubleshooting and request section!

Somebody, please help out...

Favorite 32 How to create Letterhead template in Word 2007?

Hi,
    If you're running a business, there's no substitute for professionally created stationery with your company's logo and other information in the letterhead. You need to communicate to your clients and customers that your organization is legitimate, and a knockoff letterhead with a generic graphic is a dead giveaway of a low-budget operation.

Re: How to create Letterhead template in Word 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by bishtmaster View Post
    Hi,
    If you're running a business, there's no substitute for professionally created stationery with your company's logo and other information in the letterhead. You need to communicate to your clients and customers that your organization is legitimate, and a knockoff letterhead with a generic graphic is a dead giveaway of a low-budget operation.[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
    Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13880_3-99...#ixzz1NSGiddhS
    Thats an insightful article on your shared link [MENTION=6477]bishtmaster[/MENTION]

For a complete tutorial on creating a letterhead template, i found a great tutorial. Hope it helps you..

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/mso...te-in-word/631