Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer Manoj's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ppt 32 Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl

Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl - a project report on “implementation and design of neuron using vhdl ”

Introduction--

Our project basically starts with the study of biological neuron. Biological neuron is the main motive behind the usage and new developments of artificial neural networks. Many times each one of us gets surprised by the developments made by the human brain. So we just name it as the complexity of the human brain which does this. But the development of this artificial networks are developed on the basis just by assuming the conditions that how the brain will think in these conditions and thus controls are being given to it.

In our project we have tried to develop the artificial biological neuron through the digital components .Digital circuits are the circuits which works only on the two inputs 0 & 1. Our brain generates the signal in the form of spikes.The spikes are short electrical pulses. The amplitude of theses spikes, are about 100 mV and they have duration of 1 or 2 ms .We have assumed these spikes as the binary pulses of 0&1 form .Thus the resultant wave will be represented by a pulse. When the neuron was active the output will be a ‘1’ logic and in others cases the output will be a ‘0’ logic.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      5.05 MB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      4.44 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    Last edited by Manoj; 26th April 2011 at 08:39 PM.
    FaaDoO Moderator!

Re: Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl

sir,
    could you send me the vhdl coding of design and simmulation of neural network ,and implementation of combinational networks using vhdl

please send me full information..

sir,
    Me nd some friends are doing project in Design and simulation of neural network using vhdl, project includes the implemenation of basic gates and combinational circuits like Multiplexer counters and full adder for four bits. So could u send me the details of the above!

could you please send me complete information aboutImplementation and design of neuron using vhdl....

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

could you please send me complete information about Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl....

Please, can you send me more information about this project: my e-mai is: ibrdmmache[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Sir could you please send me whole details and programming code in vhdl for this project. I will be very greatful to you

plz send me code at abrolsahil333[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com..... vry much oblized to u