Implementation and design of neuron using vhdl - a project report on “implementation and design of neuron using vhdl ”
Our project basically starts with the study of biological neuron. Biological neuron is the main motive behind the usage and new developments of artificial neural networks. Many times each one of us gets surprised by the developments made by the human brain. So we just name it as the complexity of the human brain which does this. But the development of this artificial networks are developed on the basis just by assuming the conditions that how the brain will think in these conditions and thus controls are being given to it.
In our project we have tried to develop the artificial biological neuron through the digital components .Digital circuits are the circuits which works only on the two inputs 0 & 1. Our brain generates the signal in the form of spikes.The spikes are short electrical pulses. The amplitude of theses spikes, are about 100 mV and they have duration of 1 or 2 ms .We have assumed these spikes as the binary pulses of 0&1 form .Thus the resultant wave will be represented by a pulse. When the neuron was active the output will be a ‘1’ logic and in others cases the output will be a ‘0’ logic.
- Digital Design (VHDL) An Embedded Systems Approach Using VHDL
- Multiplier accumulator component vhdl implementation seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Project Presentation on VHDL IMPLEMENTATION OF SYSTEM ON CHIP “A DIGITAL MODULATION UNIT”
- Implementation of Kitchen Timer Chip using VHDL
- VHDL Implementation of System on Chip-A Digital Modulation Unit