Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 12

Thread: BITS Pilani Goa Campus 2011 Admissions |Cut Offs,Ranking, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Popular topic for study

Design shear strength and design considerations in two way slabs

Two-way slabs subjected mostly to uniformly distributed loads resist them primarily by bending about both the axis. However, as in the one-way slab, the depth of the two-way slabs should also be checked for the shear stresses to avoid any reinforcement for shear. Moreover, these slabs should have sufficient Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Surat

Re: BITS Pilani Goa Campus 2011 Admissions |Cut Offs,Ranking, Placements, Fees, Proce

Quote Originally Posted by Avinaash Srivatsav View Post
    You get M.Sc for both CS and d odr subj !!
    What the heck are u talking...??
    U get MSc for (Phy, Chem, Bio, Eco or Maths) + B.E.
    Dont talk useless things. I can bet U arent a BITSian, because a BITSian wont talk such Non-sense.
    Even a BITSian from B.Pharm knows the dual programme scheme. So better dont fake that u are from BITS Pilani Goa campus.
    Last edited by Aarav.Kothari; 7th October 2011 at 06:32 PM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Re: BITS Pilani Goa Campus 2011 Admissions |Cut Offs,Ranking, Placements, Fees, Proce

Quote Originally Posted by sharvari View Post
    Now why placements are lower in dual - simply bcz the quality of students is lower!!!
    Who says the quality of students in dual is lower. Its true 70% of dualites have Lower BITSAT scores in comparison to BE ones, rest 30% take dual out of their interest.But my dear Sharvari, Companies dont recruit on the basis of BITSAT scores, they need good CGPAs and mind you, dualites work much much harder than BE ones and they hav much much better CGPAs. Students from Msc Bio dual perform better than CS students because they hav more pressure..... And this is the truth....

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by sharvari View Post
    I believe students regret taking it bcoz most realise they could have used the 5th yr better....many feel like going to US/UK after grad for post grad....it is difficult with dual degree.....also by 4th yr one realises what he/she really wants to do....ie higher studies.....now if after the 3rd yr u realise u wanna go for MBA, then one extra yr is useless.....therefore it is advisable to go for plain degree bcz in 12th one is immature.....this logic is true for IITs and i believe it also applies here..............
    Wat nonsense are u talking, I really dont know if any BITSian ever regrets. I can personally even give away 6 yrs for 1 degree from BITS.... the tag of an BITSian really matters. A BITSian is really a BITSian and nothing can match it. U get 2 degrees- one for UG and other for PG.. that too both from BITS...
    If u compare that 1 xtra yr with the tag of BITSian..., The tag is only going to win.... this tag is much more important than 1 xtra yr... I hope u got me...

''ITS TOUGH TO BE MODEST WHEN THE WORLD KNOWS U ARE A BITSIAN''

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Avinaash Srivatsav View Post
    I am nt a dualite !!
    Moreover if they give BE + M.Sc why would ppl prefer it less ??
    Y do students regret takin it ??
    n y do they strive really hard in the first year to get a normal BE course rather than d dual degree ??

n y are the placements fr Dualites less than that of normal students ??
    If u say, u are a BITSian how can u utter such a nonsense. I really doubt.
    Students regret after taking dual..!!!! What the ****** hell u are asking...??
    Shame on you man.
    Who says, placement is lower. Is it announced by the SWD ever..?
    And mind u I have never seen students striving really hard in the first year to get a normal BE course rather than d dual degree? I havnt really seen.
    I doubt if u are a BITSian and in case if u are.... Its really a shame on you.
    Go to hell man, BITS is not the place for u.

''ITS TOUGH TO BE MODEST WHEN THE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE A BITSIAN''
    Cheers...!!!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bhopal

Is BITS exam easier than AIEEE ? Plz tell me

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer vrishtisingh's Avatar
    Blog Entries

City : Lucknow

Oh my GOD....!!! such a harsh discussion..???

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Hey guys please be in control to yourself, its our humble request please please try to maintain the harmony of your discussion as well as of this forum.
    Vrishti Singh

Active FaaDoO Engineer

City : Noida

This is a closed thread , Click here for BITS Pilani Goa Campus 2012 Admissions, Cutoffs......

FirstFirst 12