Aspirants for JEE Main 2013 are being hereby informed that the Online Application Forms have been released.
JEE MAINS will be required for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other centrally funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions shall involve Examination.The JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
The Application for JEE Main will be filled online only. Before filling the JEE Main 2013 Application Form, the candidates must ensure that they have the genuine form available on the official website.
The Application Fee can be submitted both Online as well as Offline. The online fee will be remitted by Credit / Debit Cards and offline fee will be remitted by DD drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE and payable at Delhi.
How to fill the Application Form for JEE MAINS 2013?
- Visit http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemain2013/Online/RegCand.aspx
- Click "Apply Online for JEE(Main) - 2013"
- Fill in the details completely and correctly
- A confirmation page bearing the registration number will appear which should be printed out.
- Fill in the remaining details, sign the page and send it to the office of JEE Main 2013 along with the DD or the receipt of the payment before the last date for reception of completely filled JEE Main 2013 Application Form.
Executive Director - JEE (Main) Secretariat
- Candidates are allowed to submit ONLY ONE application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Ensure that the name in the application form is the same as in class 10th pass certificate.
- The fee may be submitted either online by credit/debit card or through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi. Mention your computer generated application no. and name on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The computer generated Confirmation Page with recent photograph pasted, address written and signed by the candidate and his/her parent must reach the JEE (Main) office on or before 26th December 2012. The completed Confirmation Page must be sent only by registered/speed post to the below address:
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn.
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.
If a candidate expects the result of Class 12/ other qualifying examination to be declared after 30th June 2013 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt JEE (Main) - 2013. Candidates whose result of Class 12/ other qualifying examination is not available by 30th June 2013 will not be considered for All India Ranking of JEE (Main) - 2013
- After submission of an application no options can be changed at a later stage.
- All correspondence related to JEE (Main) – 2013 should be addressed to the Executive Director, JEE (Main). The application no. printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
- Candidates may check the status of their application on JEE (Main) - 2013 website by giving the application number and date of birth.
- The Honb’le High Court of Delhi at New Delhi alone will have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters and disputes related to JEE (Main) - 2013 as Joint Apex Board located at CBSE Delhi is organising the JEE (Main) - 2013 examination.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled.
JEE Main 2013 Application Form Fee:
For Examination Center opted in India:
Paper(s) Appearing Pen and Paper Based Examination Computer Based Examination (Paper-1 only) General/OBC SC/ST/PwD General/OBC SC/ST/PwD JEE (Main) Paper-1 OR JEE (Main) Paper-2 only 800 (Boys)
BOTH JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2 1400 (Boys)
For Examination Center opted in Foreign Country: JEE (Main) Paper-1 OR JEE (Main) Paper-2 only 2000 (Boys) 1000 (Girls) 1000 (Boys) 1000 (Girls) 2000 (Boys) 1000 (Girls) 1000 (Boys) 1000 (Girls) BOTH JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2 3000 (Boys) 1500 (Girls) 1500 (Boys) 1500 (Girls) 3000 (Boys) 1500 (Girls) 1500 (Boys) 1500 (Girls)
* If the candidate is paying the examination fee using a credit/debit card, they have to pay an additional processing charge of 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
Candidates who wish to appear for Paper-1 and Paper-2: Note that Paper-2 will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode.
Even if the candidate opts for Paper-1 in Computer based examination mode, he/ she can appear for Paper-1 in online mode between 08.04.2013 and 25.04.2013 while Paper-2 will be held on 07.04.2013 in the cities for computer based examination during 02:00-05:00PM.
For more information regarding JEE MAINS 2013: