Aspirants, for JEE ADVANCED 2013 are being hereby informed that the Online Application Forms have been released.
JEE ADVANCED will be required for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other centrally funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions shall involve Examination.The JEE (Main) will be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
JEE MAIN 2013 and JEE ADVANCED have replaced the IIT JEE as the entrance level exam for admission in IITs.
The JEE 2013 Application Submission Process will include submission of two kinds of forms-ONLINE and OFFLINE.
The submission process will for both of them is as follows:
This will complete the ONLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
- ONLINE JEE 2013 Application Submission Process:
- Candidates, who want to fill ONLINE forms, can visit any of the official website of the Zonal IITs and fill the application form according to the step by step instructions given.
- The ONLINE applications can be filled from the last week of October 2013 to second week of December 2013.
- The ONLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Form Submission Process will involve the following payment options:
- There will be NO FEE for the FEMALE candidates.
- MALE candidates belonging to PD/SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 800/- via BANK CHALLAN.
- MALE Candidates belonging to OBC/General Category will have to pay Rs. 1600/- via BANK CHALLAN to complete IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Candidates applying for DUBAI CITY as the examination center will have to pay a BANK CHALLAN of US$ 200.
- Payment for the ONLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process will be done via the Bank Challan in the BANK BARNCHES mentioned in the IIT JEE 2013 prospectus as well as on the websites.
- Candidates should take a print out of the completely filled ONLINE application form and make sure the following:
- They have put their as well as their Parents/Guardian signature at the place specified.
- Pasted a passport size photograph.
- Taken the print out of their Mailing Address, pasted it on the envelope of Application Form and Mail it to The Chairman, JEE, Zonal IIT till the second week of December 2013.
2. OFFLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process:
- Candidates who want to fill the OFFLINE application forms should take care of the following while PURCHASING the OFFILNE Application forms from the various bank branches from the Second week of November 2013 to First week of December 2013 as per the list given in the IIT JEE 2013 Brochure /Website:
- Application Form with PINK envelopes having a cost of Rs. 200/- is for all the female candidates.
- The LIGHT BLUE enveloped Application form having a cost of Rs. 1000/- is for the MALE candidates of PD/SC/ST categories.
- The GREY enveloped Application Form having a cost of Rs. 1800/- is for the MALE candidates of OBC/General categories.
- The OFFLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process would involve the filling of the OFFLINE Application Form in BLUE/BLACK BALL POINT PEN, as the form has OMR format.
- There should be no cuts, stray marks of ink or whitener, no smudging, tearing, folding of the form.
- In OFFLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Form Submission Process, Bubbles on the application form should be filled correctly as no editing/changing in bubble filling is allowed.
- If however, the candidate fills the bubbles with wrong data, and form with correct data, the date in the bubbles will be considered final. Therefore form should be filled carefully.
- The OFFLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process will be guided by the step by step instructions given in the form.
- After completely filling the form and before mailing the application form to the office of Zonal IIT, candidates should confirm the following:
- All the required Enclosures, e.g. the category certificates, date of birth proof etc have been attached.
- Relevant mailing address has been written on the envelope.
- Form has been folded only along the given dotted line and the window on the envelope is showing the Application form number and BARCODE.
This will complete the OFFLINE IIT JEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
The second week of December 2013 will be the last date to send the complete application forms.