Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Retail Management (PGDRM) at Andhra University
With an impeccable record of serving the educational needs and working out the sociological problems of the region. Playing a defining role in the field of education Andhra University has started new programs thus equipping students to be one among global professionals. This education next, technology driven team of Andhra University are passionate and committed to quality education through creation of partnerships with National & International Colleges & Universities.
Andhra University is the first university to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating university, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research. The Andhra University offers its students the 11 month Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Retail Management (PGDRM) incorporated by StraEd Inc USA. Andhra University with the highest NAAC rating of A+, and the US based StraEd Come together with one mission to offer education by 'choice' to the students.
1. They provide syllabus based on the American model.
2. Options of classroom / online / video conferencing.
3. Highly qualified Andhra university faculty.
4. Sessions by industry vertical specialists from U.S.
5. Indian & international case studies.
6. Work study program through earn-while-you-learn options.
7. Laptops provided to all students.
8. Educational loans facilitated through national & private banks.
9. Opportunity for present retail employees to enroll.
Admissions to PGDRM, Andhra University
Admission into PGDRM Courses will be made on the basis of a combination of marks, work experience and/or admission test. Such decisions shall be made by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Eligibility Criteria at PGDRM, Andhra University
One should hold a bachelor's degree (other than B.F.A. & B.A., (Ol) of Andhra University or any other university recognized by the academic senate as equivalent there to. Candidates who are appearing for their final exams are also admissible provisionally under the condition that he or she would successfully graduate with a minimum of 50% pass marks in their final exams.
Training at PGDRM, Andhra University
Training at Andhra University PG Diploma in Retail Management comprises of:
1. A 2 month Industry Vertical Specific Training
2. Eleven months of academic learning with 60 credits
3. 6 month Project Work in leading corporate companies