+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BOND FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Delhi
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Information NIT Surathkal btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	21883

NIT Surathkal Year of Establishment:

NIT Surathkal Affiliation:
    Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Surathkal Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

Sponsored Ads

NIT Surathkal Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Quota
    Institute Name
    Branch name Cut off 2012
    AI
    National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Chemical Engineering \ Technology 9633
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Chemical Engineering \ Technology 20395
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Civil Engineering 7956
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Civil Engineering 22597
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Computer Engineering 3616
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Computer Engineering 11267
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4813
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Electrical & Electronics Engineering 15420
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Electronics & Communication Engineering 3203
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Electronics & Communication Engineering 8381
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Information Technology 7369
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Information Technology 18006
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Mechanical Engineering 4199
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Mechanical Engineering 16712
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 11809
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 28314
    AI National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Mining Engineering 15154
    HS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Mining Engineering 30959

NIT Surathkal Branches In Engineering:
    • Information Technology
    • Mathematical and Computational Sciences
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
    • Mining Engineering
    • Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Chemistry
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics and Communications Engineering
    NIT Surathkal Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:
    • 1st Year Total Fee - INR 21,650/-
    • 2nd Year Total Fee - INR 17650/-
    • 3rd Year Total Fee - INR 17650/-
    • 4th Year Total Fee - INR 6460/-
    NIT Surathkal Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: 15,075/- Per Year.

NIT Surathkal Engineering Placements 2012:

BRANCH
    TOTAL STUDENT ELIGIBLE PLACED %PLACED
    CIVIL
    54(*3) 51 40 78
    CHEMICAL 32(*5) 27(**-7) 13 65
    COMPUTER 70(*2) 68 64 94
    E & C 72(*11) 61 58 95
    E & E 68(*2) 66 61 92
    IT 68(*4) 64 54 84
    MECHANICAL 102(*4) 97 88 91
    METALLURGY 26(*2) 24 21 88
    MINING 27(*1) 26(**-1) 24 100
    TOTAL(B.TECH) 518 476 424 89

NIT Surathkal Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Campus:Located on National Highway 17, by the shores of Arabian Sea, NITK Surathkal is one of the only two universities in the world with a private beach, including a lighthouse(the only one in India). The campus is covering an area of about 295 acres (1.19 km2) and is covered by lush green vegetation in many areas.

NIT Surathka has a lush green 250 acre campus. Residential Campus is self sufficient in every aspect. Staff Quarters consists of more than 200 residences with both independent houses and flats. Residential campus is made up of Director’s quarters, Professors & Asst professors quarters, Lectures & Asst lectures quarters, Warden quarters, Bachelors quarters and Non-teaching staff colony.
    Staff club, shopping complex, banks with ATM facility, post office, schools, hospital, guest house, cafetarias, playground are present in the campus for the benefits of staff

Central library:NIT SurathkaLibrary is housed in a spacious three-storied building adjoining the Main building of the Institute on the Southern side. The library, with a floor area of 2,758 Sq mtrs., is segregated into two wings. Periodicals, journals and bound volumes are accessible in the Western wing, while books are housed in the Eastern wing. Three reading halls which can accommodate a total of 600 students provides the peaceful and friendly atmosphere for absorbing the knowledge available through books.The institute follows the semester system and offers the following courses:
    • PhD
    • M.Tech
    • Open
    • MCA
    • MSc. Physcis
    • MSc. Chemistry
    • MBA
    NIT Surathkal Hostel & Mess Facilities:
    The institute is a residential engineering college; hence all attending students are required to enroll for hostel accommodation. Students from adjoining areas can commute from home with permission from the institution. There are 12 hostel blocks – ten for undergraduate boys, one for postgraduates and one for girls.

NIT Surathkal Address: National Institute of Technology Karnataka , SurathkalSrinivasnagar PO, Surathkal, Mangalore 575025 , India.

NIT Surathkal Campus Virtual Tour:

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Re: NIT Surathkal btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Patna
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Re: NIT Surathkal btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by aashishrockzz4 View Post
    Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou
    Your rank would be around 17000..... U have fair chances to get a good nit... All the best

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Can u please give me list of colleges(good) taking through jee mains 2013 but
    in which separate forms have to be filled...?

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Bangalore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

This colgs which are not in ccb counselling list have their own forms...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

with rank air 4062 can i get mechanical , i m general nd rajasthan candidate?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

I have got 10220 rank.can i get it in nitk from HS quota?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by sanjayhk7 View Post
    is that ur AIR rank?

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Indore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by chaarly View Post
    with rank air 4062 can i get mechanical , i m general nd rajasthan candidate?
    u have fair chances to get mechanical here

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sanjayhk7 View Post
    yes , Because of your home state quota u have fair chances to get any branch in nitk

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

in which round i can get mechanical(air 4062)?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

I belong to Karnataka .my AIR rank is 48455. I belong to obc-ncl category. Can i get mechanical branch in nitk surathkal . If not what are the possible branches i may get?---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------I belong to Karnataka .my AIR rank is 48455. I belong to obc-ncl category. Can i get mechanical branch in nitk surathkal under home state?If not what are the possible branches i may get?

Last edited by suhannaik; 3rd July 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

nd yar how about sports facilites there , plz mention about regular sports there .

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Indore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

in which round i can get mechanical(air 4062)?
    In the First round

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by suhannaik View Post
    I belong to Karnataka .my AIR rank is 48455. I belong to obc-ncl category. Can i get mechanical branch in nitk surathkal . If not what are the possible branches i may get?---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------I belong to Karnataka .my AIR rank is 48455. I belong to obc-ncl category. Can i get mechanical branch in nitk surathkal under home state?If not what are the possible branches i may get?
    U have fair chances to get nit suratkal with mech branch because of home state and category quota

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

nd yr i m from rajasthan, what about food there, i mean will i face any trouble there to settel as food, sports, culture?

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
    City
    Indore
    Likes Gifted
    Groans Gifted
    Groans Received

nd yr i m from rajasthan, what about food there, i mean will i face any trouble there to settel as food, sports, culture?
    In the cols there are many students who are from outside so don't wry about that. All that matters is the colg if it is good so u'll adjust very easily