+ Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      BOND FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Information NIT Hamirpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Click image for larger version Name:	5.jpg Views:	185 Size:	25.6 KB ID:	21937

NIT Hamirpur Year of Establishment:

NIT Hamirpur Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Hamirpur Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

NIT Hamirpur Cut Off 2012:
      (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Cut Off Rank Closing Rank
      Gen Candidate 41076
      OPPH 484863
      OB 219831
      OBPH 202996
      SC 135579
      SCPH 374622
      ST 161824
      STPH NA

NIT Hamirpur Branches In Engineering:
      • Civil Engineering
      • Computer science & Engineering
      • Electronics & communication Engineering
      • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
      • Mechanical Engineering
      NIT Hamirpur Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:
      One time payment INR 4500
      Payable every semester INR 17500
      Refundable caution deposit INR 1000
      Total fees payable at the time of admission INR 25850

NIT Hamirpur Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: INR 14,900/- Per Year.

NIT Hamirpur Engineering Placements 2012:
      • Every year, more than 50 companies of repute including MNC’s visit NIT Hamirpur
      • More than 90% of total students placed under campus placement.
      • Recruitment for every batch starts from August onwards.
      • Almost all eligible students are placed in companies of International and National of recruits under campus.
      • Above 50% of students are getting more than one placement.
      Branch No. of students placed
      Elect.& Comm. Eng 8
      Comp.Sc. & Eng. 12
      Electrical Eng. 22
      Mechanical Eng. 25
      Civil Eng. 20

NIT Hamirpur Campus & Intra Facilities:
      Campus:The campus is situated at Anu in Hamirpur district of Himachal Pradesh and is 4 Kms from main bus stand of Hamirpur on Hamirpur – Toni Devi road. The city of Hamirpur is well connected with the rest of the country by road. The nearest broad gauge rail head is at Una (Himachal Pradesh) which is 80 Kms from Hamirpur. The campus has a picturesque surrounding facing snow clad Dhauladhar mountain ranges. Lush green pine trees surround it. The campus is well laid with roads, electric installations, water supply, underground drainage, etc. The place has healthy climate with moderate temperature ranging from 1oC to 38oC with an altitude of 900 meters.

Sponsored Ads

Central library: The Institute library was set up in 1986 in one room of Government Polytechnic Hamirpur and it was shifted to the Institute campus in 1988 in Visvesvarya Block and at present it is in a separate building having the floor area of 1200 square meters. The library has got the seating capacity of 100 readers in reading halls and 50 readers in Audio-Visual Hall. Library follows the open access system, it facilitate the users to browse and pick up the documents of their choice without any hindrance.

NIT Hamirpur Hostel & Mess Facilities:
      There are six hostels in this institute. Five of it are for boys and girls have the separate one. Names of the hostel are on the basis of famous mountain ranges of Himachal Pradesh .The hostels are in perfect shape and provide all the basic facilities to the students. Each hostel has got its own mess. Food available is delicious and the menu is decided by the students themselves.

Each hostel has solar heating system, own recreation hall with badminton court and table tennis tables. There is a separate gym for the boys and girls with the latest machines for their work out.

Internet facility has been provided in every room of each host.

NIT Hamirpur Address: National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (HP) INDIA.

NIT Hamirpur Campus Virtual Tour:

Last edited by raymayank; 22nd December 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: NIT Hamirpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilit

See the beauty of nit hamirpur!!

Click image for larger version Name:	nit_hamirpur.jpg Views:	12 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	21970

3. The Following 3 Users LIKE this post from cool.taniya:

cool.taniya (23rd December 2012), FaaDoO-Engineer (23rd December 2012), jitender parsad (7th May 2013)

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: NIT Hamirpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

with 202 marks in jee mains 2013 and category general and from uttar pradesh with branch preference cse>ece>eee......anything that i can get here...how are the placements like................?the page shows placement of only 12 and 8 students frm cse and ece respectily......

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: NIT Hamirpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
      with 202 marks in jee mains 2013 and category general and from uttar pradesh with branch preference cse>ece>eee......anything that i can get here...how are the placements like................?the page shows placement of only 12 and 8 students frm cse and ece respectily......
      Hi,
      Firstly u have to tel me your predicted percentage in 12th for your approx rank.... and coming to placements. This is a nit so obviously placements are always good in all nits that's why students prepare for nits...... May be the whole info about placements were not available at that time when thread was posted..... so don't wry abt placements...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

already done my 12th in 2012 with 89.8%

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

already done my 12th in 2012 with 89.8%
      Hi,
      Your approx rank would be around 5500 as your percentage will be very helpful to get a good colg........ and branch should be depend upon your interest but according to me ECE would be best among all............ What is your preferred branch??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Physics bother me hence i look for cse .....what's ur advice?....ece is having highest placements all around i suppose.....how 's it branch.....do i pull my socks and take ece?

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Physics bother me hence i look for cse .....what's ur advice?....ece is having highest placements all around i suppose.....how 's it branch.....do i pull my socks and take ece?
      Hi,
      In my opinion ece would be good but cse also having equivalent placements so don't think that if u r opting cse so your package would be less than ece...... and it branch is hybrid branch so go for cse rather than it........

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

ok.........................

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

with 198 marks in jee mains and 80.6 percent in 12th (CBSE) can i get cse or ece in NIT hamirpur. i belong to general category and from UP

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

my jee main score 145 //phy 65//ch 47// math 33 ..i am from hp (gen) . can i get any chance in nit hamirpur ,, my 12th % is 85.2

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by hsd01 View Post
      with 198 marks in jee mains and 80.6 percent in 12th (CBSE) can i get cse or ece in NIT hamirpur. i belong to general category and from UP
      Hey,
      your rank would be 10000...... With this rank you can surely get nit hamirpur till the 5th round..... What is your preferred branch??

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jitender parsad View Post
      my jee main score 145 //phy 65//ch 47// math 33 ..i am from hp (gen) . can i get any chance in nit hamirpur ,, my 12th % is 85.2
      Hey,
      Your rank would be less than 45000..... With this rank u can't get any nit so just try for private colgs..... Do u have any category quota??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by Ishita khanna View Post
      Hey,
      your rank would be 10000...... With this rank you can surely get nit hamirpur till the 5th round..... What is your preferred branch??

marks declared by CBSE say i got 188 in jee mains (still trying to figure out where have those 10 marks gone as according to fiitjee answer keys, it still is 198) so can you please consider 188 as my marks tell what are my chances of getting CSE>ME>ECE>EE

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by hsd01 View Post

marks declared by CBSE say i got 188 in jee mains (still trying to figure out where have those 10 marks gone as according to fiitjee answer keys, it still is 198) so can you please consider 188 as my marks tell what are my chances of getting CSE>ME>ECE>EE
      Hey,
      So now your rank would be around 15000.... With this rank you can get only civil in this clg..... try for another nits........

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Patna
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

heyy

i am getting 163 in jee mains and 92-93% in cbse board i am a general candidate from patna. Is there any chance in nit hamirpur or can i get a good nit or not??