NIT Hamirpur Year of Establishment: 1986.
NIT Hamirpur Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.
NIT Hamirpur Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.
NIT Hamirpur Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)
Cut Off Rank Closing Rank Gen Candidate 41076 OPPH 484863 OB 219831 OBPH 202996 SC 135579 SCPH 374622 ST 161824 STPH NA
NIT Hamirpur Branches In Engineering:
NIT Hamirpur Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer science & Engineering
- Electronics & communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
One time payment INR 4500 Payable every semester INR 17500 Refundable caution deposit INR 1000 Total fees payable at the time of admission INR 25850
NIT Hamirpur Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: INR 14,900/- Per Year.
NIT Hamirpur Engineering Placements 2012:
- Every year, more than 50 companies of repute including MNCís visit NIT Hamirpur
- More than 90% of total students placed under campus placement.
- Recruitment for every batch starts from August onwards.
- Almost all eligible students are placed in companies of International and National of recruits under campus.
- Above 50% of students are getting more than one placement.
Branch No. of students placed Elect.& Comm. Eng 8 Comp.Sc. & Eng. 12 Electrical Eng. 22 Mechanical Eng. 25 Civil Eng. 20
NIT Hamirpur Campus & Intra Facilities:
Campus:The campus is situated at Anu in Hamirpur district of Himachal Pradesh and is 4 Kms from main bus stand of Hamirpur on Hamirpur Ė Toni Devi road. The city of Hamirpur is well connected with the rest of the country by road. The nearest broad gauge rail head is at Una (Himachal Pradesh) which is 80 Kms from Hamirpur. The campus has a picturesque surrounding facing snow clad Dhauladhar mountain ranges. Lush green pine trees surround it. The campus is well laid with roads, electric installations, water supply, underground drainage, etc. The place has healthy climate with moderate temperature ranging from 1oC to 38oC with an altitude of 900 meters.
Central library: The Institute library was set up in 1986 in one room of Government Polytechnic Hamirpur and it was shifted to the Institute campus in 1988 in Visvesvarya Block and at present it is in a separate building having the floor area of 1200 square meters. The library has got the seating capacity of 100 readers in reading halls and 50 readers in Audio-Visual Hall. Library follows the open access system, it facilitate the users to browse and pick up the documents of their choice without any hindrance.
NIT Hamirpur Hostel & Mess Facilities:
There are six hostels in this institute. Five of it are for boys and girls have the separate one. Names of the hostel are on the basis of famous mountain ranges of Himachal Pradesh .The hostels are in perfect shape and provide all the basic facilities to the students. Each hostel has got its own mess. Food available is delicious and the menu is decided by the students themselves.
Each hostel has solar heating system, own recreation hall with badminton court and table tennis tables. There is a separate gym for the boys and girls with the latest machines for their work out.
Internet facility has been provided in every room of each host.
NIT Hamirpur Address: National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (HP) INDIA.
NIT Hamirpur Campus Virtual Tour:
- NIT Warangal Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- NIT Surathkal btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- NIT Raurkela btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- NIT Trichy btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- NIT Calicut btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities