Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

  1. #1

    Favorite 32 Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

    Hi FaaDoOs,

    Lets start the discussions for Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011 Admissions, Placements, Fees, Hostel ,Mess, Sports Facilities, etc. here




    :laie_14:




  2. #2

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

    Hello vikashooda.
    Could you please give an estimate of what kind of AIEEE Ranks for the 15% All India for the various Branches of ICT, Mumbai.
    Whatever Research I have done, last year 2nd or 3rd counselling 9000 was the cutoff for the B.Chem Course.

  3. #3

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

    @alpha.. are u sure its 15%? i think its 30%..
    and i too need the aieee cutoff for chemical engg here...

  4. #4

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

    Yes, I also think it is 30% thru AIEEE......

    [MENTION=13014]proten[/MENTION]: I dont think this is the official thread for UICT: Try this link: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...res-Discussion

  5. #5

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by proten View Post
    @alpha.. are u sure its 15%? i think its 30%..
    and i too need the aieee cutoff for chemical engg here...
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsingh View Post
    Yes, I also think it is 30% thru AIEEE......

    [MENTION=13014]proten[/MENTION]: I dont think this is the official thread for UICT: Try this link: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...res-Discussion

    My Bad. 30% All India. 18 Seats in all for General Cat.
    `#

  6. #6

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee

    I'm getting BTech Oil in ICT....Can someone out here explain the scope for it as well as the syllabus involved? Is it good to do this kind of specialization at this level? My AIEEE Rank is 20893, Home State: Maharashtra..If I get chemical in VNIT Nagpur what should I select?

  7. #7

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by rutvi View Post
    I'm getting BTech Oil in ICT....Can someone out here explain the scope for it as well as the syllabus involved? Is it good to do this kind of specialization at this level? My AIEEE Rank is 20893, Home State: Maharashtra..If I get chemical in VNIT Nagpur what should I select?
    I personally think VNIT chemical will be a better choice ...

  8. #8

    Re: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (ICT/UDCT) 2011-2015 Batch Admissions |

    what is the last rank to in ICT thru aieee 2012

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Share anywhere and get download.

50%