Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 123

Thread: MIT Pune Admissions 2011 | Cut Offs, Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Popular topic for study

Alternative Form of Slope-deflection Equations

It is evident that the slope-deflection equations (12.15) and (12.16) are not sufficient to solve for the end rotations and sway angle {A, B,AB} in terms of the end moments and member loads Read this topic
    Hardcore FaaDoO Engineer saloni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

City : Noida

Re: MIT Pune Admissions 2011 | Cut Offs, Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishek Kumar Dutta View Post
    Please tell me the Cutoff of last year of IT branch in MIT. (through MHT-CET) Open Category

What's The Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees (including Mess) in MIT

Thank You
    Cut off was around 107 marks for 09-10 batch...

Fees is arnd 80k....

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

Re: MIT Pune Admissions 2011 | Cut Offs, Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Wat is da admission criteria for admission here???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    Wat is da admission criteria for admission here???
    Fill the MHCET form for outside state candidates,,,,ur score will be converted to a maharashtra rank and based on that u can take admission!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Nagpur

i have got 112 marks in mht-cet 2011 and i am open category student and i want only mechanical branch can i get in mit pune or vit pune or vjti or coep or sardar patel college of engineering... and i want to know that mechanical branch was started in 2009 in ramdeobaba kamla nehru engineering college nagpur can i get there and if i get it should i take it or not please tell fast what to do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anuragchamp View Post
    i have got 112 marks in mht-cet 2011 and i am open category student and i want only mechanical branch can i get in mit pune or vit pune or vjti or coep or sardar patel college of engineering... and i want to know that mechanical branch was started in 2009 in ramdeobaba kamla nehru engineering college nagpur can i get there and if i get it should i take it or not please tell fast what to do
    MIT is not possible with 112 marks.....tough chance...may be in spot rounds....and i doubt u can get VJTI or COEP too....Ramdeobaba is a very good college and has shown very good placements over the years......join that if u get it...

Also, what is ur MHCET merit number...?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Jamshedpur

I am an AIEEE Candidate and am from Jharkhand state. I took part in DTE-MH counselling and I am assigned
    an ALL INDIA MERIT NO. 1415. Can I get ETC or CSE at MIT Pune? What are my chances?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

this is my merit no in mht-cet
    State General Merit No. 11202
    University General Merit No. 788
    Autonomous State General Merit No. 10009
    All India Merit No. 6233
    can i get what i want and mechanical branch has started in 2009 is it good to take there since first batch has not come out tell me what to do

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Agra

i got 1570 dte merit no. can i get mit pune in coming rounds of counselling......plzzz help...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akash_jsr View Post
    I am an AIEEE Candidate and am from Jharkhand state. I took part in DTE-MH counselling and I am assigned
    an ALL INDIA MERIT NO. 1415. Can I get ETC or CSE at MIT Pune? What are my chances?
    [MENTION=16985]akash_jsr[/MENTION]- hmm..at 1415 Merit no..you have a remote chance of securing a seat in CSE or ETC in MIT pune. you have a chance only in the left overs seat counselling which happens very late...

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by manuj View Post
    i got 1570 dte merit no. can i get mit pune in coming rounds of counselling......plzzz help...
    [MENTION=17199]manuj[/MENTION]- yes you can get MIT in the coming rounds or maybe in the spot counselling for left over seats...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Agra

thanks saloni di.....will u plz tell me in which round i can get mit pune......and shuld i wait 4 spot round.......
    Last edited by manuj; 14th July 2011 at 05:44 PM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

how are institute level seats filled in mit pune. is there any donation for that seat?
    i have got general m.r. for ai seat 1642
    & state merit rank for mhtcet seat around 12100
    obc category
    is there any possibilty that i may get mech. in mit in any of the rounds.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer nishu76652's Avatar

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Pune

Re: MIT Pune Admissions 2011 | Cut Offs, Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussio

hey pls give some stats abt petroleum branch also.......abt their highest and avg package

FirstFirst 123