Zeitgeist 2014 IIT Ropar | Amalthea 2014 IIT Gandhinagar | Avishkar 2014 NIT Allahabad | MAGNIFEST 14 HIMCS | Waves 14 BITS Pilani | Zeal 15 Guru Nanak College | Arthayudh 2014 Christ University |
    + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      BOND FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Information NIT Surat btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Click image for larger version Name:	13.JPG Views:	248 Size:	9.7 KB ID:	21983

NIT Surat Year of Establishment:

NIT Surat Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Surat Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

NIT Surat Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Sponsored Ads

Cut Off Rank Closing Rank
      Gen Candidate 26962
      OPPH 395108
      OB 73231
      OBPH 582528
      SC 163971
      SCPH 524087
      ST 148162
      STPH 249524

NIT Surat Branches In Engineering:
      • Civil Engineering
      • Chemical Engineering
      • Computer Engineering
      • Electrical Engineering
      • Electronics Engineering
      • Mechanical Engineering
      NIT Surat Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:
      (i) Tuition Fee per semester Rs.6,000/-
      (ii) OtherFees per annum (inclusive of Examination, Library & Other fees) Rs.3,000/-

Non-Recurring Dues (at the time of entry into the Institute)

(i) AdmissionFee (one time) Rs.1,000/-
      (ii) AlumniFee (one time) Rs.1,000/-
      (iii) InstituteDevelopment Contribution (IDC)
      (one time-to be credited to Institute's Corpus/ Endowment Fund Account)
      Rs.8,000/-
      (iv) SecurityDeposite (Refundable)(one time) Rs.5,000/

NIT Surat Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: INR 13,800/- Per Year.

NIT Surat Engineering Placements 2012:
      The list of companies, visited include GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, AVAYA, NI as well as Software companies such as IBM, INFOSYS, DELOITTE, CAPGEMINI, ATOS ORIGIN, ACCENTURE, TECH MAHINDRA, TCS, WIPRO, AMDOCS, GEOMETRIC, PATNI, HCL, IBEXI, SAPIENT, CYBAGE, SYNTEL, HP etc., few Public Sector companies (PSUs) such as IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, NTPC, EIL, WAPCOS, MECON, VSP, ONGC etc., and very many Core companies such as TATA MOTORS, MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA, ASHOK LEYLAND, GM, HERO HONDA, TELCON, L&T, ESSAR, RELIANCE, ABB, ATKINS, JINDAL, HUL, VEDANTA, GALAXY, GAMMON, SHAPOORJI PALLONJI, L&T ECC, ACC, S. N. BHOBE, SPECTRUM, SOMA, STRATA, DRDO, NDDB, PIRAMAL, FLAKT, TATA TECHNOLOGIES, TATA POWER, DELPHI, KEC, LG, MU SIGMA, THERMAX, AREVA, FUTURES FIRST, LINDE, ISPAT, GODREJ, HINDALCO, KRIBHCO, UPL, ADANI, PUNJ LLOYD, CUMMINS, SIEMENS, PHILIPS, GPEC, MECHARTES, ANSYS, BHARAT BIJLEE, BCH, ISGEC, INDIABULLS, STECO, NAVIN FLUORINE, CAIRN, ACG, ATUL, GNVFCL, ABG SHIPYARD, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE etc. The Training & Placement (T&P) Committee constitutes of final year student representative from all disciplines of B.Tech., M.Tech. and M.Sc. (who are selected by students themselves). The T&P Committee Members are selected in the month of February or March, when they are in their pre-final year. They work along with the final year students in the even semester to become familiar with the process and also equip themselves with the requisite skills and culture.
      • Highest Indian Salary (Rs.) : 9.87 lakh Per Annum
      • Lowest Indian Salary (Rs.) : 1.80 Iakh per Annum
      • Company offering highest Salary: NTPC Limited, New Delhi.
      • Company Offering Lowest Salary : TORRENT Power Ltd, SUGEN Surat(Gujarat)
      • Number of boys in the class : 375
      • Number of Girls in the Class : 63
      • Number of students participating in placements : 438
      • Number of Students Placed : 350
      NIT Surat Campus & Intra Facilities:
      SVNIT is situated on Athwa-Dumas Road, Surat. The campus is opposite to the Ichchhanath Temple, piplod. The campus is spread over 250 hectares of lush green forest, which is midway between the Surat Domestic Airport and Surat Railway station, and is well connected by city buses and local trains. The campus is around 10 km from the Surat Railway station.

Central library: The Central Library, SVNIT Surat is one amongst major technological libraries in the area of science, engineering and technology. The Library was established in 1968. It has completed nearly 35 years and has built a large collection of books, journals and non-book materials. It also has a rich collection of resources in electronic media available locally on the Institute Intranet and accessible on the Web. It caters to the needs of large groups of users including more than 2000 students, 200 faculty, 150 research scholars and equally large number of supporting staff. It has computerized all its house-keeping activities using a global software that is being maintained and updated regularly. It also facilitates industries, individual consultants and corporates to access online database and journals. It uses state-of-the-art technology in its functioning and services. Not only having a very good reference section, Library has been subscribed to access INDEST by MHRD.

NIT Surat Hostel & Mess Facilities:
      SVNIT has eleven hostels with nine for boys and two dedicated to girls named after personalities of India. Each hostel is administrated by the Chief Hostel Warden. Each hostel elects representatives from the hostel residents for areas like Entertainment, Computer Facility, Network, Environment, and Cultural. Two mega hostels for boys and one mega hostel for girls with large number of facilities have been constructed.

NIT Surat Address: S. V. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Ichchhanath, SURAT - 395 007 Gujarat, India.

NIT Surat Campus Virtual Tour:

Last edited by raymayank; 24th December 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: NIT Surat btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

i am getting 198 marks in jeemains to go with 80.6% in CBSE 12th. belong to general category from UP. have i got any chance of getting CSE>ME>ECE>EE in NIT surat

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: NIT Surat btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by hsd01 View Post
      i am getting 198 marks in jeemains to go with 80.6% in CBSE 12th. belong to general category from UP. have i got any chance of getting CSE>ME>ECE>EE in NIT surat
      Hey,
      ypur rank will be more than 10000.............. Yes you can get any branch in 4th or 5th round....

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by Ishita khanna View Post
      Hey,
      ypur rank will be more than 10000.............. Yes you can get any branch in 4th or 5th round....
      marks declared by CBSE say i got 188 in jee mains (still trying to figure out where have those 10 marks gone as according to fiitjee answer keys, it still is 198) so can you please consider 188 as my marks tell what are my chances of getting CSE>ME>ECE>EE

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Aurangabad
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by hsd01 View Post
      marks declared by CBSE say i got 188 in jee mains (still trying to figure out where have those 10 marks gone as according to fiitjee answer keys, it still is 198) so can you please consider 188 as my marks tell what are my chances of getting CSE>ME>ECE>EE
      Hey,
      Your approx rank would be around 15000............... so with this rank you can get chemical and civil here.................. For other branches just try in another nit... All the best

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bhavnagar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

if i will get 200 up in main and 90% up in gujrat board (bcoz got 92% in 1st sam and 91% in 2nd and 2 sem remaining for +2) can i get in mechanical or computer in NIT surat (im in OBC)???/

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bhavnagar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

what is minimum jee and bord marks for obc cat for admmission in nit surat for next year???

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Patna
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

heyy

i am getting 163 in jee mains and 92-93% in cbse board i am a general candidate from patna. Is there any chance in svnit surat or can i get a good nit or not??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

I have got 90 marks in jee main with OBC catagory,nd i m from junagadh-gujarat.i have got 88.34% sci pr in gseb.can i get adm in svnit?nd in which branch?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

What is the minimum jee and gseb marks for obc catagory for admission in all nit of india?

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Ankleshwar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by YashSartanpara View Post
      what is minimum jee and bord marks for obc cat for admmission in nit surat for next year???
      Hey,
      It is different different for all india rank and domicile rank..... So first tel me your home state???

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Ankleshwar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by MILAN VALA View Post
      I have got 90 marks in jee main with OBC catagory,nd i m from junagadh-gujarat.i have got 88.34% sci pr in gseb.can i get adm in svnit?nd in which branch?
      Hey,
      Your rank would be more than 1,50,000....... With this rank you have only 20% chances to get any branch in vnit even with domicile quota..... Just try for private colgs

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

No i m qualified for jee advance b'coz i m in obc catagory,i have got 90 marks in jee main nd got 88.34 sci pr in gujarat board,i want to adm in civil eng in svnit surat.can i get adm in svnit surat in civil branch?when adm open?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bhavnagar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

i am from gujrat

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Ankleshwar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by MILAN VALA View Post
      No i m qualified for jee advance b'coz i m in obc catagory,i have got 90 marks in jee main nd got 88.34 sci pr in gujarat board,i want to adm in civil eng in svnit surat.can i get adm in svnit surat in civil branch?when adm open?
      Hey,
      According to me because of your obc quota may be u can get civil in nit surat...... All the very best.... The online counselling will start after 23rd june.......