Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Bangalore Institute of Technology,Bangalore2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

Popular topic for study

Determination of sway angle by instantaneous center of rotations (ICR)

It is evident that determination of the sway angles of all members in the sway structure by the direct geometric consideration and constraints introduced by the length preservation can become nontrivial and requires substantial effort when the configuration of the structure is relatively complex, for instance, structures consisting of multiple and inclined members. Here, we introduce an alternative to express the sway angles in terms of sway degrees of freedom by using the concept of an instantaneous center of rotation (ICR). Read this topic
    Sr. FaaDoO Engineer

City : Rohtak

Favorite 32 Bangalore Institute of Technology,Bangalore2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion

Hi FaaDoOs,

Lets start the discussions for Bangalore Institute of Technology 2011 Admissions, Placements, Fees, Hostel ,Mess, Sports Facilities, etc. here

:laie_14:

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Bhopal

Re: Bangalore Institute of Technology,Bangalore2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placement

sir pls tell me about the fee structure, placements etc for Bangalore institute of technology . i wish to take admission in bangalore colleges this year.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Kota

Re: Bangalore Institute of Technology,Bangalore2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placement

What is the hostel fee structure of ms ramaiah and banglore instt. Of technology???