Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : Delhi
University of Kent, UK invites applications for Postgraduate Scholarships 2013 offered at School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
Scholarship payments vary from a one-off payment of a few hundred pounds to tuition fees at the home rate and/or maintenance payments at the same rate as the UK Research Councils (£13,590 per annum in the 2012-13 academic year). Scholarships will be offered for one year in the first instance, renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Candidates must hold a good honours degree (First or 2i) or a masterís degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent. Scholarships are available to UK, EU and overseas postgraduate research students.
How to Apply:
To be eligible for these Scholarships, candidates must make a formal application for postgraduate research study at the University of Kent. Applications to the University can be made online.
Application deadline: Thursday, January 31, 2013.
For more details: http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/p...ental/EDA.html
- Applications invited by University of Oslo, Norway ISS Scholarships 2013-14
- Applications invited for International Scholarships 2013 by University of Westminster
- Applications invited for MBA Regional Scholarships 2013 by Lancaster University, UK
- Applications invited for Bielefeld University, Germany for Start-up Scholarships 2013
- SMLC Postgraduate Bursaries 2013-14 Applications invited by University of Leeds, UK