Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, invites applications for recruiting Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in the rank of Assistant Commandant to become officer in Indian Coast Guard-02/2013 Batch. Eligible candidates apply through online mode on or before 17-12-2012.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website www.joincoastguard.org on or before 17-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.org.
2. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
3. Check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
4. After Submission of application, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system.
5. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre.
6. Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents.
7. All the candidates should require to apply online on or before 17-12-2012. Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30-11-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 17-12-2012
For more details: visit http://www.joincoastguard.org/