+ Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      BOND FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Information DAIICT btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

DAIICT btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:

Dhirubhai Ambani IICT - Gandhinagar

DAIICT Gandhinagar Year of Establishment: 2001.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Affiliation: DAIICT is a state university recognized by Govt. of Gujarat.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Mode Of Admission: JEE MAINS.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Cut Off 2012: Selection is done on the basis of All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) rank. In 2010, out of 1,150,000 aspirants who gave the AIEEE examination, DA-IICT invited students having 15,000 rank or below (general category) living outside Gujarat and 30,000 rank or below (general category) to fill Gujarat quota for admission. A few seats are reserved for NRI students.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Branches In Engineering:
      • B.Tech. (ICT)
      DAIICT Gandhinagar Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Fee INR 75,000/- Per Year.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 38,000/- Per Year.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Engineering Placements 2012:

DAIICT Gandhinagar Campus & Intra Facilities:
      Campus: Women In Engineering (WIE) wing of the IEEE Student Branch at DAIICT has won the reputed 2010 IEEE WIE Affinity Group of the Year Award.
      The WIE group was founded in the year 2009 at DA-IICT and it has since then, actively been conducting activities to promote the participation of women in technology and engineering related challenges. In 2010, the affinity group took upon themselves to increase the outreach of their activities. The WIE group of DA-IICT has organized many technical workshops to offer a platform where people from academia and industry interacted with engineers and scientists of tomorrow and shared knowledge with them. Apart from these, interestingly, this group also conducted career counselling sessions for not-so-privileged students and several talks by NGOs. The WIE team of DA-IICT is led by its Chair Hetaswi Vankani and the Vice-Chair Shirali Desai, both from the final year BTech students. The entire IEEE Student Branch strives to break the gender barrier that prevents women from either pursuing career in engineering or performing to the best of their ability.

Central library:-IICT has a modern, eco-friendly, fully networked campus with optical fibre cable connectivity between buildings. It has state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, computing and communication resources, electronic access controls and a payment system through smart cards.
      The environment of the Institute – a cluster of minimalistic structures in the midst of the trees, shrubs and well-laid out lawns – provides a serene ambience to the campus. The campus has three air-cooled lecture theatres, two with a seating capacity of more than three hundred and one with a seating capacity of about two hundred and fifty, with modern audio and video presentation systems. The classrooms and tutorial rooms are equipped with audio-visual aids and have Internet connectivity.Utilities and services such as the cafeteria, food courts, ATM, medical centre, campus shop, telephone kiosk, photocopying facility, open-air theatre are located within the campus.

Laboratory Building:In the era of Information Technology, communication and network constitute the core of the information exchange. This has been visualized in every corner of the Institute through the networking map. DA-IICT has a modern, eco-friendly, fully networked campus with optical fiber cable connectivity between buildings. It has state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, computing and communication resources, electronic access controls and a payment system through smart cards. More than 1200 nodes connected via 100 Mbps switches and a 1 Gbps Fiber backbone form the superstructure of the network. Each Computer is at least a Pentium IV multi OS, fully connected terminal. Thus ensuring that there is atleast one high end computer available to each student and faculty within the campus. Each terminal is not only loaded with the basic softwares, but also allows students access to the more sophisticated design tools.The laboratory building houses state-of-the-art teaching and research laboratories for electronics, communications, computers and networks. More than eight hundred computers are installed in these laboratories. Students use resources of laboratories (open until midnight) to solve problems, perform developmental experiments and work on projects guided by faculty.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Hostel & Mess Facilities:
      Residency, in form of hostel accommodation, is compulsory for a B.Tech. (ICT) student. There are separate hostels for boys (900 seats) and girls (195 seats) in the campus itself.

A lady security staff remains on duty all the time at the entrance of the hostel. Girls cannot leave hostel premises after 01:00 hrs in night without permission of the warden. Boys are not allowed to go beyond the reception area of the hostel. No male guest can go to the room of any of the girls.

Sponsored Ads

DAIICT Gandhinagar Address: Near NIFT DA-IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007, India.

DAIICT Gandhinagar Campus Virtual Tour:

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 10th June 2014 at 11:54 AM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: DAIICT btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Sir,i got 120 marks in jee mains 2013 86% marks in rajasthan board.can i get any niit with electrical branch? I also want to know that is there any chance to appear in advanced? Please reply soon.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Delhi
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Re: DAIICT btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by gunjanvanwani View Post
      Sir,i got 120 marks in jee mains 2013 86% marks in rajasthan board.can i get any niit with electrical branch? I also want to know that is there any chance to appear in advanced? Please reply soon.
      Hey,
      Your approx rank will be 80000....... and it's very rare for u to get any nit...... but yes u can try for private clgs............ yes u r eligible for jee advanced 2013.......

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

@All users : I have scored 81 marks in JEE and expect around 90% marks in CBSE board .. I belong to Gujarat and of General category.. Can I expect an admission in DAIICT ?? Pls share any links for previous year cut offs if available...!!!

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Ankleshwar
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by arnav_arnav View Post
      @All users : I have scored 81 marks in JEE and expect around 90% marks in CBSE board .. I belong to Gujarat and of General category.. Can I expect an admission in DAIICT ?? Pls share any links for previous year cut offs if available...!!!
      Hey,
      Your rank would be more than 1,50,000... with this rank u can't get DAIICT so just try for any private colgs.... All the best

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Hyderabad/Secundrabad
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

I scored 180 in Jee Mains and 93.7% in Andhra Pradesh state board. Is there any chance i can get through Daiict, Sir?

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by Aravind1 View Post
      I scored 180 in Jee Mains and 93.7% in Andhra Pradesh state board. Is there any chance i can get through Daiict, Sir?
      Your rank would be less than 20000..... With this rank you have very less chances to get core branches in DAIICT.... So according to me you should try for another colgs also ... All the best

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Hyderabad/Secundrabad
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Oh.. Thanks Can u suggest me any other collages I can apply to?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Sir, I have got 147 marks in jee main and 86.4% in cbse board, i'm from M.P and general candidate..
      can u please tell me about my possibility for daiict..
      and it would be very kind of you , if you can suggest some good private or govt. colleges at my expected rank
      (my branch preference is c.s or mech.)

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by downey View Post
      Sir, I have got 147 marks in jee main and 86.4% in cbse board, i'm from M.P and general candidate..
      can u please tell me about my possibility for daiict..
      and it would be very kind of you , if you can suggest some good private or govt. colleges at my expected rank
      (my branch preference is c.s or mech.)
      Hey,
      Your rank would be more than 27000....With this rank u can't get daiit ans mnnit bhopal as well......Could you please tel me your preferred branch??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Sir, I got 188 marks in jeemains and 80.6 % in cbse board. i'm from UP and belong to general category. what are my chances to get da-iict

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Bangalore
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Quote Originally Posted by hsd01 View Post
      Sir, I got 188 marks in jeemains and 80.6 % in cbse board. i'm from UP and belong to general category. what are my chances to get da-iict
      Hey,
      Your rank would be approx 18000..... You have fair chances to get DAIICT .. All the best

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Sir, my branch preference is c.s or mech....
      It would be very helpful if you can tell me about the good pvt. or govt. colleges...
      (preferably in M.P,mahrashtra, rajasthan,delhi.ncr or gujarat)

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      City
      Patna
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

sir i got 163 in jee mains and 91% in cbse board

i had applied for daiict

what are my chances of getting it??

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer
      Likes Gifted
      Groans Gifted
      Groans Received

Sir,
      I am from gujarat.I have 146 in jee mains,85%in gujarat board.My rank in ACPC is 1673.What are my chances for daiict?
      And can you please suggest me some good colleges(private or govt.) in gujarat for cs.