29th December 2012, 09:59 AM
HBTI Kanpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
HBTI Kanpur btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute - Kanpur
HBTI Kanpur Year of Establishment: 1921.
HBTI Kanpur Affiliation: Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
HBTI Kanpur Mode Of Admission: UPSEE.
HBTI Kanpur Cut Off 2012: Last Cut Off Rank admitted through UPSEE was around 48202.
HBTI Kanpur Branches In Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Comp. Sc. Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil Technology
- Paint Technology
- Plastic Technology
- Food Technology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Leather Technology
HBTI Kanpur Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Tuition Fee INR 25,000/- Per Year.
HBTI Kanpur Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 15,000/- Per Year.
HBTI Kanpur Engineering Placements 2012:
- Civil Engineering (Max Package: 4.2 Lac | Avg Package: 3.4 Lac)
- Chemical Engineering (Max Package: 6.2 Lac | Avg Package: 3.8 Lac)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Max Package: 9.1 Lac | Avg Package: 3.4 Lac)
- Electronics Engineering (Max Package: 3.6 Lac| Avg Package: 3.4 Lac)
- Electrical Engineering (Max Package: 6.1 Lac| Avg Package: 3.3 Lac)
- Information Technology (Max Package: 5.7 Lac | Avg Package: 3.4 Lac)
- Leather Technology (Max Package: 3.4 Lac | Avg Package: 3.2 Lac)
- Mechanical Engineering (Max Package: 5.5 Lac | Avg Package: 3.6 Lac)
- Biochemical Engineering (Max Package: 3.4 Lac | Avg Package: 3.2 Lac)
- Food Technology (Max Package: 3.4 Lac | Avg Package: 3.2 Lac)
- Oil Technology (Max Package: 3.6 Lac| Avg Package: 3.2 Lac)
- Paint Technology (Max Package: 5.7 Lac | Avg Package: 3.6 Lac)
- Plastic Technology (Max Package: 4.3 Lac | Avg Package: 3.2 Lac)
HBTI Kanpur Campus & Intra Facilities:
Campus: The institute is spread across two campuses, the east campus (77 acres) and the west campus (271 acres) situated about 3 km apart, affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The institute runs 13 undergraduate programmes leading to B. Tech degree. The undergraduate programmes in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science Engineering and Chemical Technology (Biochemical Engineering, Food, Oil and Paints and Plastic Technology) of the institute has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (N.B.A). Besides it has active research programmes being carried out in various disciplines. Recognizing its competence in delivering to enhance technical horizons ‘Dataquest’ in the edition of May 2005 has designated it as 21st best technical institute of the country and the leading institute among 8 government funded institutes of U. P Technical University, Lucknow.
COMPUTER CENTER: Computer Centre caters to the computing needs of the faculty, staff and students for their research and teaching. It has a number of state of the art servers, high end linux and windows labs and application software.
Computer Centre supports an institute wide 50 Mbps(1:1) fiber optic network that connects all the academic departments, library, hostels, residences and other central facilities to the Computer Centre. Internet access is provided through a 50 Mbps dedicated Internet link. All systems (servers & clients) are equipped with 10/100 mbps Ethernet cards. Foundary Networks BIGIRON 15000 Core switch is acting as back bone switch. It is a tree topology network. Through one router CISCO (MNS category) this is connected to fiber backbone and Internet It has a power back up through a 80 KVA UPS.
Computer Centre has installed WLAN on 802.11b/g to allow Local network and Internet through the Wireless communication. Two wireless access points is placed in the new building to serve 50 nodes of the wireless lab.
Workshop Department: The Workshop of the institute is a central facility which provides training to undergraduate students and also assist the undergraduate, postgraduate and research students in fabrication of their projects and experimental setups. It also provides help to the maintenance section of the institute in its day to day working.
The set up of workshop is divided in seven shops namely Machine shop, Fitting Shop, Foundry Shop, Carpentry shop, Black Smithy Shop, Sheet Metal Shop and Welding Shop.
Most of the shops of the workshop are well equipped overtraining purposes according to new modern technology. The important machines and equipments are CNC Vertical Milling Center (VHC), CNC Lathe, Capstan Lathe, different type of milling, drilling and grinding machines, Profile gas cutting machine, Argon gas welding plant, Oxyacetylene gas welding plant (High Pressure), Modern Oil-fired boiler. Universal wood working machine, Hydraulic power hammer, Hydraulic power hacksaw etc. Each shop has modern sophisticated measuring tools mainly Combination set, Sine Bar, or? Dial Test Indicator, Slip Gauge, Vernier Height Gauge, Inside-outside Micrometer, etc.
HBTI Kanpur Hostel & Mess Facilities:
The West Campus features three boys’ hostels: WCH-1, WCH-2 and WCH-3, and faculty residential quarters.
Both the campuses are connected with Wi-Fi and internet LAN connections in all the hostels.
Other facilities at the campus include:
- Banking and postal facilities
- Medical facility
- Guest House
Games and sports facilities: The institute has playgrounds and an athletic track for cricket, hockey, football, basketball, volleyball, lawn tennis and badminton. The institute also houses a gymnasium in the East Campus.
HBTI Kanpur Address: Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Nawabganj, Kanpur (U.P.) – 208 002, India.
HBTI Kanpur Campus Virtual Tour:
- BIT Mesra btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- College of Engineering Anna University Guindy btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- GKV Haridwar btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- IIT Kanpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- NIT Goa btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 13th June 2014 at 03:39 PM.
Tags for this Thread