Osmania Univ. College of Engineering - Hyderabad
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	22322

OUCE Hyderabad Year of Establishment: 1929.

OUCE Hyderabad Affiliation: Osmania University.

OUCE Hyderabad Mode Of Admission: EAMCET.

OUCE Hyderabad Cut Off 2012: Last Cut Off Rank admitted through EAMCET was around 23383.

OUCE Hyderabad Branches In Engineering:
  • Bio-Medical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
OUCE Hyderabad Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Tuition Fee INR 9,000/- Per Year.

OUCE Hyderabad Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 6,920/- Per Year.

OUCE Hyderabad Engineering Placements 2012:
No.of Students Selected

OUCE Hyderabad Campus & Intra Facilities:
Campus: The University College of Engineering (UCE) has the distinction of being the oldest and the biggest among the Engineering Colleges of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Established in the year 1929, eleven years after the formation of Osmania University, it was the 6th Engineering College to be established in the whole of British India. The College moved to its present permanent building in the year 1947. Today it is the biggest among the campus colleges of Osmania University. The Golden Jubilee of the College was celebrated in 1979, the Diamond Jubilee in 1989 and the Platinum Jubilee in 2004. The College was made autonomous in 1994.

Central library: The Library is housed in a spacious double storied building with a plinth area of about 2420 square meters, built on the occasion of the Diamond Jubilee of the College of Engineering in 1992. It caters to the needs of about 5000 users comprising Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate students (Regular and Part-time) Doctoral candidates, Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.

The Library procures and stocks predominantly engineering books and journals to serve the requirements of all the branches of engineering (i.e. Biomedical, Computer Sciences, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Mechanical) and inter disciplinary subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English.

OUCE Hyderabad Hostel & Mess Facilities:
University College of Engineering (A), OU has 3 Boys Hostels Namely Kinnera Hostel (ECH-I), Ganga Hostel and Swarnamukhi Hostel (ECH-II). BE first year & final year students and all the three years MCA students are accommodated in Kinnera (ECH-I), where as BE Second & Third year students are placed at Ganga Hostel. The Swarnamukhi Hostel is meant exclusively for M.E. / M.Tech. Students. All the Girl students can seek admission in the Campus Hostel for Women I, II & III situated on the campus near the University Administrative Building.

OUCE Hyderabad Address: UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Osmania University, Hyderabad 500 007, Andhra Pradesh, India.

OUCE Hyderabad Campus Virtual Tour: