Maharashta Institute Of Technology, Pune
MIT Pune Year of Establishment: 1983.
MIT Pune Affiliation: University of Pune.
MIT Pune Mode Of Admission: MHCET.
MIT Pune Cut Off 2012: Last Cut Off admitted through MHCET was around 130 Marks.
MIT Pune Branches In Engineering:
MIT Pune Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Fee INR 70,637/- Per Year.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
MIT Pune Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 40,000/- Per Year.
MIT Pune Engineering Placements 2012:
MIT Pune Campus & Intra Facilities:
- The college has a well established placement cell.
- More than 300 top MNCs visit MIT for campus interview and over 80% of students are placed as soon as they reach final year!
- Average Salary in 2011: 3.2 LPA
- Highest Salary in 2011: 8.5 LPA
Campus:MIT Pune’s sprawling 17 acre campus is situated on Paud Road in the locality of Kothrud. Apart from the numerous educational institutions, the campus also houses World Peace Center, The UNESCO chair for Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Tolerance.
Central library:The World Peace Center Library organized under MIT Library boasts of collection on varied subjects such as philosophy, humanities, religion, human rights, Vedic studies, yoga, literature, psychology, management, educational and related subjects. These books are used by students and staff for overall personality development.
MIT Pune Hostel & Mess Facilities:
The campus hostel is located on Paud Road in salubrious and lush green surroundings. All the hostel buildings are provided with 24 hrs. security guards. Boys’ hostel is a five store building having accommodation for 400 students. Two separate buildings are meant for Girl-students, one in MIT School / Hostel campus near MIT boys hostel, with a capacity of 300 girl-students and the other building is located in the MIT College Campus, accommodating 175 girl-students.There are various facilities in hostels like – canteen, public phone, cold drinking water, hot water for bath, etc. For entertainment the T.V. sets are available in recreation halls. However, viewing time is pre-defined. A Doctor visits the hostel, twice a week to conduct medical check-up.
Hostel accommodation is allotted to students strictly on merit basis during the first year. International students are given preference. Hostel buildings (one for boys and one building for girls) are located at S. No. 127/C, in MIT School / Hostel Campus, near Mahaganesh Colony, Opp. More Vidyalaya bus stop, Paud Road , Pune-38.However if you prefer to take up private accommodation, our hostel office will provide you with the necessary information of accommodation available at MIT campus. Students interested in admission to the hostel will have to apply immediately after confirming their admission.
MIT Pune Address: Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune 411038 Maharashtra INDIA.
MIT Pune Campus Virtual Tour:
- College of Engineering Pune btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- BIT Mesra btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Tezpur University Tezpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- SMVDU J&K btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- NIT Goa btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List