Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook Covering all concepts for MBA Entrance Exams

Popular topic for study

Virtual Work in Plastic Analysis

The easiest way to carry out a plastic analysis is to use virtual work. To do this we allow the presumed shape at collapse to be the compatible displacement set, and the external loading and internal bending moments to be the equilibrium set. We can then equate external and internal virtual work, and solve for the collapse load factor for that supposed mechanism. Read this topic
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer byomkesh_bakshi's Avatar

City : Kolkata

Pdf 32 Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook Covering all concepts for MBA Entrance Exams

Hi FaaDoOs

I am posting an ebook containing all the important PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS concepts for MBA entrance exams. Let me know if you have any queries or questions. Also in case of any doubts, please leave a reply here.

I will be glad to answer!

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      132.9 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Hubli

Re: Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook Covering all concepts fo

Hello!!

I'm taking up the tests in 2013.
    Just wanted to know if the online mock tests are a bit difficult compared to the actual CAT test?
    Are the mock tests to prepare us for the worst?

Thank You...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

City : Kota

Re: Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook Covering all concepts fo

hiiiii i am preparing for cat2012. but my main aim is snap which is on 16 dec. i have just started my prep.please tell me how to deal with the quanti for snap.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Pune

Hi Byomkesh,

Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook is very helpful to students who are preparing for GATE, CAT etc.

Thanks for uploading the file.

Jyoti
    ABCPune

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Kolkata

oh yaar..its juzzz too gud

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Civil Engineering

City : Bangalore

Re: Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook Covering all concepts for MBA Entrance Exams

Please help to solve this permutation problem.
    There are 7 chairs. 4 chairs are reserved for men. 2 chairs are reserved for ladies. 1 chair can be occupied by anybody, either men or ladies. In how many ways, 6 men, 3 women can occupy the chairs.

Thanks.
    Ramesh

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

Re: Quantitative Aptitude - PERMUTATION & COMBINATIONS Ebook Covering all concepts for MBA Entrance Exams

thanksss.............

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Bhubaneswar*

Thanks bro. It is very helpful.