Gender: : Male
City : Haldia
What is use of transformer for impedance matching?
- Earthing Transformer or Grounding Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Voltage Transformer or Potential Transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Resistance and Leakage Reactance of Transformer or Impedance of Transformer power system analysis free lecture notes download
- Theory of transformer on load, with resistance and leakage reactance in transformer power system analysis free pdf download
- Difference between High Impedance Relay Vs Low Impedance Relay
Gender: : Female
City : Surat
Generally Impedance matching is done to maximise the power transfer to the load which is according to the Max.power transfer theorem.
So to keep the input impedance as the complex conjegate of the load impedance we use transformers in which the waveform of the power will be same with change in voltage across secodary which helps in maintaining the impedance equal to load.
Practically Stepped transmission lines are used for this purpose which reduces echos, electromagnetic interference and distortion of pf at load.