Aspirants for AFCAT 2013 are hereby informed that the forms are out. Apply Online for Commissioned Officer Posts: Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued recruitment notification for Male and Female candidates for Commissioned Officer Vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches by conducting Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2013. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 08-01-2013.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through Online mode following the below given instructions on IAF career website from 10-12-2012 to 08-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in and select the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left side of the page.
2. Read all the instructions carefully before starting Online Application and click on Continue to Candidate Section link.
3. Select New Candidate link to start the Online Application process.
4. Fill all the five parts of online applications carefully including part 5 where you need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
5. Submit the application and retain your User Name and Password carefully.
6. Submission would consider being complete only after system shows you ‘Application submitted to the Indian Air Force’ message.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-12-2012
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2013
Date of AFCAT: 24-02-2013 (Sunday)