Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: E-books for INTELLIGENT INSTRUMENTATION

E-books for INTELLIGENT INSTRUMENTATION

I am unable to get book of INTELLIGENT INSTRUMENTATION in which covers almost all the unit. So please give me books which covers the units of this books.

Unit-1 Introduction: Introduction to intelligent instrumentation, Historical Perspective, Current status, software based instruments.

Unit-2 Virtual Instrumentation: Introduction to graphical programming, data flow & graphical programming techniques, advantage of VI techniques, VIs and sub VIs loops and charts, arrays, clusters and graphs, case and sequence structure, formula nodes, string and file I/O, Code Interface Nodes and DLL links.

unit-3 Data Acquisition Methods: Analog and Digital IO, Counters, Timers, Basic ADC designs, interfacing methods of DAQ hardware, software structure, use of simple and intermediate Vis. Use of Data Sockets for Networked communication and controls.

unit-4 PC Hardware Review and Instrumentation Buses: Structure, timing, interrupts, DMA, operating system, ISA, PCI, USB, PCMCIA Buses. IEEE488.1 & 488.2 serial Interfacing-RS 232C,RS422, RS423, RS485, USB, VXI, SCXI, PXI.

unit-5 Analysis Techniques: DSP software, Measurement, filters and wavelets, windows, curve fitting probability & statistics. Communication: Basic networking methods and their applications in instrumentation, use of Data sockets for distributed control.

Last edited by Sakshi Dutta; 29th April 2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Post Reformatted!

Quote Originally Posted by mohit brh View Post
    I am unable to get book of INTELLIGENT INSTRUMENTATION in which covers almost all the unit. So please give me books which covers the units of this books.

Unit-1 Introduction: Introduction to intelligent instrumentation, Historical Perspective, Current status, software based instruments.

Unit-2 Virtual Instrumentation: Introduction to graphical programming, data flow & graphical programming techniques, advantage of VI techniques, VIs and sub VIs loops and charts, arrays, clusters and graphs, case and sequence structure, formula nodes, string and file I/O, Code Interface Nodes and DLL links.

unit-3 Data Acquisition Methods: Analog and Digital IO, Counters, Timers, Basic ADC designs, interfacing methods of DAQ hardware, software structure, use of simple and intermediate Vis. Use of Data Sockets for Networked communication and controls.

unit-4 PC Hardware Review and Instrumentation Buses: Structure, timing, interrupts, DMA, operating system, ISA, PCI, USB, PCMCIA Buses. IEEE488.1 & 488.2 serial Interfacing-RS 232C,RS422, RS423, RS485, USB, VXI, SCXI, PXI.

unit-5 Analysis Techniques: DSP software, Measurement, filters and wavelets, windows, curve fitting probability & statistics. Communication: Basic networking methods and their applications in instrumentation, use of Data sockets for distributed control.

[MENTION=3276]mohit brh[/MENTION]- Moved to the REQUEST section.

Please take care to post in the right sections to avoid infractions!

Re: E-books for INTELLIGENT INSTRUMENTATION

thats grt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: E-books for INTELLIGENT INSTRUMENTATION

i need notes for intelligent instrumentation.