Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Radar based automatic braking system in cars

Favorite 32 Radar based automatic braking system in cars

Can anyone explain me about the new concept of radar based automatic braking system in cars?

it can receive the radar frequency and automatically do brake, but it will be TOTALLY illegal for automobile companies to add it to their products it can be a small hack to the car, but a small hack to the radar can detect the receiver.

Blog Entries
    i have this project idea of making a radar ( or laser ) based braking system in cars.
    the transmitter transmits these waves which when detects any obstacle within a critical distance alarms the driver and applies automatic brakes to a safer speed or halt.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

you can go for a proto-type,and we may find its application in other feild,say in controlling a remote machine,anyhow i will look into my resources i will suggest you u shud study the rovers and remote controlled cars tat will help u in a vague idea,then u just have change the frequency of the signal & you will reach your objective!