Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: creativity minds for engg.

Dll 32 creativity minds for engg.

dear frinds, as we r going to become we must be creative in our respected field.

i an also a mechanical 2nd year student wants to invent some thing differ.helps me & tell whats faadoo invention for mechanical engg.

Quote Originally Posted by sharangdhardogra View Post
    dear frinds, as we r going to become we must be creative in our respected field.

i an also a mechanical 2nd year student wants to invent some thing differ.helps me & tell whats faadoo invention for mechanical engg.
    [MENTION=10117]sharangdhardogra[/MENTION] - Nice going buddy. One of the FaaDoOest invention in the field of Mechanical Engg has been the Hovercraft. I have myself taken a ride once on a hovercraft. It was simply superb. One of the most memorable ride of my life.

Moreover, during my engineering days, one of my friend from mechanical made a mini hovercraft (single seater) for his final year project. It costed him around INR 25K but it was a big success.!!

Re: creativity minds for engg.

Hi dear you can make in your project a four wheel stearing system. This is very creative and good project. there are many intersting projects on which you can work like differential system, solar jack, electromagnetic spring applied braking system. best of luck.