Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 123

Thread: Electronics Project: Sound level meter with audio announcement for library

Popular topic for study

Minimum Detectable Signal

The ability of a radar receiver to detect a weak echo signal is limited by the noise energy that occupies the same portion of the frequency spectrum as does the signal energy. The weakest signal the receiver can detect is called the minimum detectable signal Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Re: Electronics Project: Sound level meter with audio announcement for library

thankxx for giving such a nce project
    i m intrested in doing dis project
    can u plz send the coding and operation and all details of dis project to rajnishraj2011[MENTION=148141]yahoo[/MENTION].in as soon as .i m student of bansal college of engineering,bhopal,india

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Mumbai

i want detail of it

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Some other branch

City : Lucknow*

sir can i get its programing and circuit diagram ? my mail id is nidhiverma26nv[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Amritsar

SIR CAN YOU SEND THE CODING TO ishaan.sharma30[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

SIR CAN YOU SEND THE CODING TO ishaan.sharma30[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

Nice project. Can someone email me the code for this project to mwaskingworks@gmail.com
    I will appreciate

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

Can anyone please help me in downloading this file??

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Plz send code on aman.kulkarni55@gmail.com

FirstFirst 123