Introduction: Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) are micron-size devices that can sense or manipulate the physical world. MEMS are made up of components between 10 to 100 micrometers in size (i.e. 0.01 to 0.1 mm) and MEMS devices generally range in size from a 20 micrometers (20 millionth of a meter) to a millimeter (thousandth of a meter).
The complete PPT is attached for your downloading...
- IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Paper 2008- Objective Papers for Download
- A project report on communication antenna switching system based on micro controller
- Paper Presentation on Micro Electro mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Communication antenna switching system based on micro controller
- IES Mechanical Engineering Previous Year Question Paper 2007- Objective & Conventional Papers for Download
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List