Introduction: Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) are micron-size devices that can sense or manipulate the physical world. MEMS are made up of components between 10 to 100 micrometers in size (i.e. 0.01 to 0.1 mm) and MEMS devices generally range in size from a 20 micrometers (20 millionth of a meter) to a millimeter (thousandth of a meter).
The complete PPT is attached for your downloading...
- GGSIPU Micro Processor system semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- GGSIPU Electro Mechanical Conversion 2 semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Paper Presentation on Micro Electro mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Electro discharge machining ebook download pdf
- Micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS) pdf