Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Vehicular networks are a very promising technology to increase traffic safety and efficiency, and to enable numerous other applications in the domain of vehicular communication. Proposed applications for VANETs have very diverse properties and often require nonstandard communication protocols. Moreover, the dynamics of the network due to vehicle movement further complicates the design of an appropriate comprehensive communication system.
In this article we collect and categorize envisioned applications from various sources and classify the unique network characteristics of vehicular networks. Based on this analysis, we propose five distinct communication patterns that form the basis of almost all VANET applications. Both the analysis and the communication patterns shall deepen the understanding of VANETs and simplify further development of VANET communication systems.
- engineering notes for electronics electronics and communication
- Intergated Power Electronics Module Seminar report & Seminar Synopsis
- RTU Electronics communication & Analog & Electronics semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Seminar Topic - Vehicular Adhoc Networks (VANET)
- Electronics Seminar/Paper Presentation: Analysis of controller-pilot communication performance in area navigation (rnav) and conventional arrival operations
Gender: : Female
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : Bangalore
its too good iit helped me to do my seminar alot