Gender: : Male
City : MangaloreSend Friend Request
eCos (embedded Configurable operating system) is an open-source, configurable,
portable real-time operating system, developed by RedHat. It is designed primarily for deeply embedded systems eCos is targeted at high-volume applications in consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, and other deeply embedded applications.
The main goal behind eCos is to provide embedded developers with a common software
infrastructure for delivering a diverse range of embedded products. It also plans to let developers focus on the applications, rather than the real-time OS.
- Stock Management System / Inventory Control System Full Report & C/C++ Source Code
- operating system ebook by galvin latest edition full pdf free download
- Bookshop Management System VB6 Project - Full Report & Source
- Real Time Operating System PDF PPT Seminar Report & Presentation
- Web enabled embedded system for commercial application seminar report/pdf download
Last edited by Sakshi Dutta; 9th May 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Post Reformatted!