Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AIEEE 2011 Cut-Offs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get?? Ask all such queries here..

Favorite 32 AIEEE 2011 Cut-Offs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get?? Ask all such queries here..

This is a thread for AIEEE 2011 Cutoffs - Marks Discussion, Click here for AIEEE 2012 Cutoffs - Marks Discussion

minimum marks or rank to get admission in NIT, aieee

Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 29th May 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vasuporov View Post
    minimum marks or rank to get admission in NIT, aieee
    [MENTION=7692]vasuporov[/MENTION]- It all depends which category you fall into. If you are a general category student then you may get a NIT or a IIIT uptil about 35K All india rank.

In case you belong to a reserved category, then you may get a seat upto 1.2-2 lakhs!

BTW how many marks are you getting?

i am an OBC candidate and belong to home state maharashtra. according to resonce ans.key and projector, i am geting 130 marks and expected rank between 25000 to 30000. Which branch in vnit nagpur should i be assured of ? If i take admision to vnit within 1st 2 rounds then till 6th or 7th round what is the possibility of geting mech. Or CS through internal sliding.
    What r the criteria 4 changing branch after 1st year?
    Will it be right to take in any branch that i get in nit warangal or suratkal or trichy and go int. Sliding? What r d criterias for change of branch in these nits after 1st year?
    Mech. Or CS would be my choice of interest.

Hi,

With a rank of 30000 AIR, can expect around 3000 state rank. With this rank it will be difficult for you to get into NIT - Ngp, Warangal, Surtakal or Trichy.....With your rank Meta is possible in some NITs like Raipur and Srinagar...

All the best.....

Favorite 32 Please suggest a college

I am expecting around 200-220 marks in AIEEE paper 2(b.arch) .... And hence expecting a rank of around 4000-6000 ....Please tell me the best available options for me... My home state is maharashtra and i belong to open category...I am interested in architecture only...No B.plan please ...

Hi Nikhil,

I am doubtful if you will be eligible for central counseling for AIEEE B.Arch colleges....You should look at other options!

Favorite 32 AIEEE 2011 Cut-Offs: I am getting xyz marks, what can i get?? Ask all such queries here..

i wan to know the cut off of various groups in nits please help me in this

Quote Originally Posted by ajith View Post
    i wan to know the cut off of various groups in nits please help me in this
    Hey Ajith,

Your question is too open ended!!

Can u be more specific??

nit

i may hold 15000or around it in aieee 2011 and i got 5801 rank in vit and 4671 in srm and i want to join in best college and top groups cse,ece,and even mech can i get any nit or should i prefer vit and iam genaral category from andhra pradesh

Hey Ajith,

With your rank u can get a top NIT like Nagpur, Bhopal or Durgapur. But you will get only branches like Meta, Bio Tech & Mining here....It is worth noting that NIT Nagpur - Meta is a gr8 branch..and an NIT tag is always preferable to say a VIT or SRM.....but in case you wanna prefer ECE, CSE then i wud suggest u go for VIT....Hope this clears ur doubts...

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil.thakrani View Post
    I am expecting around 200-220 marks in AIEEE paper 2(b.arch) .... And hence expecting a rank of around 4000-6000 ....Please tell me the best available options for me... My home state is maharashtra and i belong to open category...I am interested in architecture only...No B.plan please ...
    [MENTION=10716]nikhil.thakrani[/MENTION]- Please format your posts. You will attract infraction if you do not format your posts in the future.

Also, using SMS lingo is not allowed. Please use normal english language for communication.

thanks and i also have other doubt that can i get mechanical in vit and also have a confusion about my selection of group

Quote Originally Posted by ajith View Post
    thanks and i also have other doubt that can i get mechanical in vit and also have a confusion about my selection of group
    You are welcome Ajith :crigon_04:

As far as your query about VIT goes, refer this thread: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...mp-Discusisons

:Laie_53::Laie_53::Laie_53::Laie_53:

hello
    m gettting 160 mrx in aieee 2011
    m from chndigrh
    nd from genrl cat..
    can i get ad in pec??

Hi ankit,

Pl post your query in the right thread.....i am sure somebody from PEC will answer that.......http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...res-Discussion

As far as I know.....you will get easily any branch in PEC from Chandigarh quota......but for confirming pl post in correct thread....

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast