Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2011

UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2011

EXAM TIME!!!!!!
    Gear up with your preparations for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) on 21-May-2011. The syllabus for entrance exam will cover 11th & 12th PCM syllabus and you can follow the AIEEE Syllabus and pattern.

For a quick revision you can download the sample papers from http://www.upes.ac.in/news-details.aspx?id=28
    Any student who wants o take admission in UPES B.tech program can opt for exam category or non exam category. The cut off dates to fill up the application forms for exam category is over. As per non exam category the last date to apply is 20th May. Eligibility criteria is
    (i) 60% in 10th,12th & 60% in PCM
    (ii) (ii) AIEEE rank up to I lakh.

Any aspirant who is interested can purchase the application form for 1500/- in cash or can apply online for 1600/and currently they can apply only for non exam category. Diploma holders are not eligible. The students should be 12th science pass out or appearing with 60% in 10th, 12th and PCM.
    To Register visit Welcome to the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, India

To stay updated on Latest Tech News, UPES Faculty, UPES Campus Report & UPES Placements

Like Us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

Re: UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2011

hi my name is simran i. I passed my 12 thus year

from where i can get the question papers for the entrance exam of upes

where do i get upeseat sample papers