Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Article: All You Wanted To Know About STUDENT LOANS - Education Loans 101

Article: All You Wanted To Know About STUDENT LOANS - Education Loans 101

You can view the page at http://www.faadooengineers.com/conte...dent-loans-101

thanks for your article

[MENTION=2616]MANOJ1775[/MENTION] - Hope this one cleared all your queries regarding education loans...

thanks for your article .It cleared my doubts .

[MENTION=63]Sakshi Dutta[/MENTION] yupp:d_happy_tired:

Cool...though i knw
    Thanks gud effort...

No interest rates r mentioned..

What is the possibility that i will surely get the loan provided i have all necessary documents?

Re: Article: All You Wanted To Know About STUDENT LOANS - Education Loans 101

Quote Originally Posted by napsterved View Post
    No interest rates r mentioned..
    Quote Originally Posted by jigneshj400 View Post
    What is the possibility that i will surely get the loan provided i have all necessary documents?
    [MENTION=10511]napsterved[/MENTION]- Interest rates have not been mentioned because they vary from bank to bank and keep changing from time to time. So we refrained form mentioning to avoid a lot of unnecessary confusion!

[MENTION=11886]jigneshj400[/MENTION]- If you have all the documents, then your chances obviously are very high. But then again reiterating from the article- "The eligibility criteria are that the student should be an Indian national and should have secured admission to professional and technical courses in India or abroad through an entrance test or a merit- based selection process. Based on the financial capacity of the parents, the maximum amount for studies in India is ` 10 lakh and it is ` 20 lakh for studies abroad."

very bad.... you haven't mentioned engineering in coursese

[MENTION=545]crazybishnoi29[/MENTION]- Engineering courses have been mentioned!!

"Courses offered by national institutes and other reputed private institutions recognised by the state or central government."

"Courses offered by IIT, IIM etc"

One more question; What if we are unable to pay loan on due date? or what if we can/will not pay it at all?

thanks........................