Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DCE/DTU Delhi 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Popular topic for study

Torsion of a thin circular tube

The simplest torsion problem is that of the twisting of a uniform thin circular tube Read this topic
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Gorakhpur

Re: DCE/DTU Delhi 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

whats engg physics like in DTU , and moreover what scope does it have , like job wise as well as for further studies ....... don't really have any idea about the subject (but stand a chance of getting it , so asking )

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

Re: DCE/DTU Delhi 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

i am getting cs in nit delhi and civil in dtu based on my aieee rank.
    Where should i go?
    Can u give avg package data for civil student of dtu in 2010.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

its a emerging branch

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Amritsar

Hi My AIR is 14600 ,My gen cat rank is 11400 I am not from Delhi,What are all the branches I can get at DTU.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by guglip View Post
    Hi My AIR is 14600 ,My gen cat rank is 11400 I am not from Delhi,What are all the branches I can get at DTU.
    Well u can get Biotech,Polymer Science, Environmental Engg, Engineering Physics & Automotive Engg....

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Patna

my AIR is 15663.can i get a good branch in dce......is it worth applying there

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

City : Kolhapur

Quote Originally Posted by ashksak007 View Post
    my AIR is 15663.can i get a good branch in dce......is it worth applying there
    Which State are u from?? Delhi or Outside?

Wat is upgradation scheme in dtu?
    If i take PCE here can I be upgraded to mech or ece??

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Patna

Quote Originally Posted by anuragk View Post
    Which State are u from?? Delhi or Outside?
    I am from Uttar Pradesh....

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cool.taniya View Post
    Wat is upgradation scheme in dtu?
    If i take PCE here can I be upgraded to mech or ece??
    These are the rules for branch upgradation this yr:

UPGRADATION TO A BRANCH OF HIGHER PREFERENCE

1. A candidate who has been admitted to a Branch other than his/her first choice will automatically be transferred, as per his/her merit in AIEEE-2011, to a Branch of his/her higher preference as indicated in his/her Application. The list of the students with upgraded branches will be displayed periodically.
    2. Freezing: In case a candidate desires to continue in the branch allotted to him/her at the time of admission or a subsequent upgradation, other than his/her highest preference indicated in his/her Application then he/she must submit, a request in the prescribed Performa to the Chairman, B.Tech. Admission Committee for freezing the same. Similarly a branch once upgraded, the new allotted branch may also be got freezed within one day after the upgradation.
    3. Once an upgradation list is issued, it is mandatory for the students to shift to the new branch. Request for reversion to the old branch will not be entertained.
    4. The syllabus for first semester for all the branches is the same. No change of section will be done during the first semester classes. Once the final upgraded list is displayed (likely on 31.12.2011), the change of branches will be affected immediately, as per the final list.
    5. No change/shift will be allowed thereafter.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ashksak007 View Post
    I am from Uttar Pradesh....

At almost 16k rank, u can expect to get BioTech, Environmental Engg, Polymer Science, Automative Engg and Engg Physics!

But,Can i be upgraded from Polymer to Mech or Electronics???

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

But,Can i be upgraded from Polymer to Mech or Electronics???
    No u cant change after 1st yr, if that is what u wanna know......As far as getting upgraded is concerned, it all depends on availability....

how is polymer and chemical technology branch in dce?
    wat are its future scope?
    how were its placement last year in dce?
    wat was the avg package for this branch student in 2010?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

i think you will get please refer www.DTUADMISSIONS.nic.in for info regarding previous years cutoffs last year max rank for admission in dtu is 33k for outside delhi region

Quote Originally Posted by rahula View Post
    i think you will get please refer www.DTUADMISSIONS.nic.in for info regarding previous years cutoffs last year max rank for admission in dtu is 33k for outside delhi region
    i dont want to know da cut off.
    please read the question

Hardcore FaaDoO Engineer saloni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

City : Noida

how is polymer and chemical technology branch in dce?
    wat are its future scope?
    how were its placement last year in dce?
    wat was the avg package for this branch student in 2010?
    its just okay....
    chemical has good scope but polymer doesnt...its pretty niche.....and niche is generally not good during graduation!

avg pkg arnd: 3.5 lakhs....

FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast