Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Favorite 32 College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

HELLO FAADOOOS,

MYSELF SHARVARI AND I AM AN ALUMNUS OF THIS PRESTIGIOUS COLLEGE FROM CS BRANCH. PL POST ALL COEP QUERIES REGARDING CUT OFFS, FEES, HOSTEL, PLACEMENTS, ETC IN THIS THREAD!!!
    :ghz_01::ghz_01::ghz_01::ghz_01::ghz_01::ghz_01::ghz_01:

Lets start with a little info about the college.....
    The College of Engineering, Pune, established in the year 1854, is one of the oldest and premier engineering
    institutes in the Indian subcontinent. Initially it was started as the ‘Poona Engineering Class and Mechanical
    School’ to train subordinate offi cers for carrying out public works like buildings, dams, canals railways and
    bridges. Later on, the school became “Poona Civil Engineering College’, and subsequently in the year 1911,
    the nomenclature was changed to the College of Engineering, Poona’. The institution was initially affi liated to
    the University of Bombay (now Mumbai) for a degree of Licentiate in Civil Engineering known as LCE. Later
    on, the certifi cate course and the fi rst batch of the B. E. (Civil) degree came out in the year 1912. The degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Metallurgy, Production, Instrumentation and Control, Computer Engineering and IT were introduced subsequently. The Post-graduate degree courses are being conducted in the various branches regularly since 1959.
    The college has been recognized by AICTE, UGC and University of Pune and given full academic autonomy from 2003. All academic programmes, the academic calendar, examinations, results are managed by the Senate of the college. The Sandwich pattern courses, the only one of its kind in India, were introduced in Mechanical, Electrical and Metallurgy (1974) and Production (1995) and are well accepted by industries and the students.
    The college has been a lead network institute under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) of the Govt. of India. It has received a grant of Rs. 25 crores under TEQIP project, which has been effectively utilized for upgrading and modernizing a number of laboratories and classrooms. This has invigorated the college atmosphere. Funds from various Central Government agencies like AICTE, DST, CSIR, ISRO, UGC etc. are received for various R&D projects. The College has been a part of national institutes( IITs and IISc) in the virtual remote laboratory programme of MHRD. Students of COEP are developing a nano satellite to be launched by ISRO. The college being in the industrial hub of the country also receives a large number of consultancy and testing projects. The college at present has 92 Mbps connectivity. Every department in the institute and the hostels have computer laboratories with internet connectivity. The institute also has Wi-Fi connectivity at important locations in the campus.

Branches Offered and Intake
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COEP intake.JPG 
Views:	320 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	2639

Fees
    Rs.32500/yr

Cutoffs
    Details available but will share for individual queries.

Hostel

COEP provides hostel accomodation for girls and boys. Mess facilities are also available.

Brief History: The hostel dates back to 1869, after the college came into existence in 1854. It is one of those few ones established by the British to serve the Indian subcontinent. Initially this was started as a hostel to house the subordinate officers of Poona Engineering Class & Mechanical School who were trained by Britishers as subordinate officers for carrying out public works like buildings , dams , canals, railways and bridges.

Hostel Admission Criteria
    A) The admissions are branch wise and on merit basis (CGPA / CET Marks) and as per State Govt. reservation rules.
    B) Merit list will be prepared on CGPA basis & having no backlog courses. The students having backlog courses will have Second choice in hostel admission.
    C) It is mandatory to pay full hostel fees by challan in State Bank of India, COE,Pune Branch before the admission .
    D) Hostel administration reserves the right to deny admission or cancel admission at any stage
    E) F.Y.B.Tech hostel allotment will be as per merit and branchwise. Once a student is alloted a hostel, subsequent change in branch will not lead to change in hostel allotment.

NOW TIME FOR YOUR QUERIES!!!!
    :tatice_06::tatice_06::tatice_06:

Attached Thumbnails
    COEP intake.JPG  

Re: College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements,

only residents of maharashtra can apply at this college........
    not others......if others can also apply how do they take admission
    please reply

Re: College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements,

Please provide me the first year cut offs of COEP Pune lats year all branches. My sister in law just passed 12th and secured 94% aggregate with second in the district, but scored 161 in MH-CET. Can you please provide the cut off details and relevant guidance for her.

please send me cut off list of coep,pune

please send me cut off list for 2011 of coep,pune

Tell about the 2013 Entrance exam details. Also, send the cut off details.

Re: College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

send me the cutoff details of college of engineering pune to kukadesushant[MENTION=148141]yahoo[/MENTION].in

Burner Re: College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Please send me previous 5 year cutoff of mechanical engineering branch[*]
    [/LIST]

Burner Re: College of Engineering, Pune(COEP) 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Ranking,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Please send me previous 5 year cutoff of mechanical engineering branch at - rehansheikh139[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com