Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Article: IIT-JEE Counselling Schedule Declared: counselling Brochure & Information Brochure

Article: IIT-JEE Counselling Schedule Declared: counselling Brochure & Information Brochure

You can view the page at http://www.faadooengineers.com/conte...ation-brochure

Blog Entries
    Waah! the counselling pattern has not changed over the years..back to the grind fellas..

Okay.,.thanks for the share..

this counselling and information brochure will definitely help all the aspirants..

Wooohoo! Hopefully you all become a part of the counselling cycle!

Yeah..now you got it!

congrats to the rankers.
    iitk did it all very well.
    no flaws like last year, when iitm co-ordinated.
    Last edited by [FE].Zatak; 25th May 2011 at 12:46 PM.

Re: Article: IIT-JEE Counselling Schedule Declared: counselling Brochure & Information Brochure

hi ..... i managed to get a rank in iit ,but unfortunately it wont get me a good trade ,or anything close to a good trade in ANY of the iits . 9489 - my rank
    so i wanna know if rajiv gandhi institute of petroleum technology is a good institute i can try getting into or not . i dont know much bout it cause its a new institute and no batch has yet passed out so no info about the placement and stuff .
    so if someone could please tell me what the truth is and not something that's copied from googling it ,i'd really appreciate it !!

[MENTION=7308]dicap[/MENTION]- Don't get disheartened, keep working hard and you will get success.

In order to get a good response for your query, i would suggest you open up a thread in our AIEEE sub-forum here: http://www.faadooengineers.com/forum...AIEEE-Colleges

I am sure, some senior from the above mentioned college who is on FaaDoOEngineers.com will reply to your query.

All the very best and take care!

Re: Article: IIT-JEE Counselling Schedule Declared: counselling Brochure & Information Brochure

[MENTION=6622]Sakshi[/MENTION]: RGIPT takes IIT JEE scores for admission......!!!

[MENTION=9301]saloni[/MENTION] [MENTION=7308]dicap[/MENTION] - My bad fellas! :Mauridia_02:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakshi Dutta View Post
    @dicap - Don't get disheartened, keep working hard and you will get success.

In order to get a good response for your query, i would suggest you open up a thread in our AIEEE sub-forum here: http://www.faadooengineers.com/forum...AIEEE-Colleges

I am sure, some senior from the above mentioned college who is on FaaDoOEngineers.com will reply to your query.

All the very best and take care!
    Its really very helpfull for the aspirants....