Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MANIT Bhopal 2011Admission | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Favorite 32 MANIT Bhopal 2011Admission | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

This is a thread for MANIT Bhopal 2011Admission | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Click here for MANIT Bhopal 2012 Admissions | Cut - Offs

FaaDOOOssss, welcome to the official thread for MANIT queries on FE!!

I am Vinay from MANIT and honoured to answer ur queries for my college here...........

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India (formerly Maulana Azad College of Technology, MACT), is one of the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges in India. The institute has been named after the scholar, educationist and the first Education Minister of the Republic of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. The government of India and government of Madhya Pradesh jointly sponsored the then MACT (a Regional Engineering College) in 1960 to attract bright young students from across the country.

Branches Offered
    Civil Engineering
    Mechanical Engineering
    Electrical Engineering
    Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Computer Science and Engineering
    Architecture
    Chemical Engineering
    Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering
    Planning Engineering
    Energy Engineering
    Bio Informatics
    Production & Industrial Engineering
    Information Technology

Fees
    Not declared for current yr....

Ranking

Top 30 as per latest outlook and india today rankings

Placements

College has stopped revealing figures after 2007.

Hostel
    MANIT has students from all parts of the country. Student life revolves around the college campus and hostels. College has Hostel facilities with round the clock net connectivity, electricity, water, security, canteen and other facilities for students.For boys there are separate hostels for students who are in different academic years.For girls there is only one hostel considering the relatively small number of girls at MANIT. Hostels are available for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students. All the hostels have a Care Taker, an Assistant Warden and a Warden separately. A Chief Warden is appointed who is heads the functioning of all hostels and usually this post is held by one of the senior Professors of the college.

Cut Offs
    Opening Rank: AIR 706
    Closing Rank: AIR 30843

NOW TIME FOR QUERIES!!!

Txt 32 Admission query

Dear sir,
    I GOT M.P STATE RANK 3233(OVERALL):2544(GEN. CATEGORY).PLEASE MAIL ME THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING ADMISSION IN MANIT BHOPAL NIT?

Re: Admission query

Quote Originally Posted by MAHAK PORWAL View Post
    Dear sir,
    I GOT M.P STATE RANK 3233(OVERALL):2544(GEN. CATEGORY).PLEASE MAIL ME THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING ADMISSION IN MANIT BHOPAL NIT?
    Whats ur All India Rank?

Re: MANIT Bhopal 2011Admission | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

hey,
    my AIR is 36993
    cat is 8136
    do I stand any chance of getting seat in MANIT

Re: MANIT Bhopal 2011Admission | Cut-Offs, Ranks,Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by c.pruthvi View Post
    hey,
    my AIR is 36993
    cat is 8136
    do I stand any chance of getting seat in MANIT
    Which category?? OBC, SC or ST??

I'm an OBC candidate

I'm an OBC candidate
    Yes u can get Meta by the 5th round in MANIT....

is there a possibility of any stream changes?

is there a possibility of any stream changes?
    Yes,
    it depends on ur CGPA and no. of available seats....

air(12336 gen.) and mp state rank 800 can i get electrical. pls also show me the placements. please reply

hey i got an AIR 21340 in AIEEE and belong to general catagory can i get MANIT . . . .which branch if i can

Quote Originally Posted by coolsajal4 View Post
    air(12336 gen.) and mp state rank 800 can i get electrical. pls also show me the placements. please reply
    Yes it possible to get electricial...maybe in 4th or 5th round!

Placements are good in electrical with more than 50% getting core jobs....

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet dixit View Post
    hey i got an AIR 21340 in AIEEE and belong to general catagory can i get MANIT . . . .which branch if i can
    Which state are u from?

Hey could you please tell me how old is Chemical @ MANIT.
    I checked out the site which have 2007 placement stats no Chemical talk there ?
    Could you tell in particular about the highest and Average package of Chemical @ MANIT.
    `#

Quote Originally Posted by alpha.whiskey View Post
    Hey could you please tell me how old is Chemical @ MANIT.
    I checked out the site which have 2007 placement stats no Chemical talk there ?
    Could you tell in particular about the highest and Average package of Chemical @ MANIT.
    Not even one batch has passed out! So cant tell the avg and other figures

I hav secured 7650 ( AIR ) in Open Category..I'm thinking of taking Mechanical Engg branch.in MANIT.....
    Can u pls tell me about its current placement .....and y has the college stopped revealing placement figures ...(i mean are the figures very bad..)???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast