this thread is for VJTI Mumbai 2011 Admissions | Cutoffs . Click here for VJTI Mumbai 2012 Admissions | Cutoffs
This is Sandesh Borkar from VJTI Mumbai......WIll be answering ur queries regarding VJTI admissions, hostel, other facilties, cut offs, fees, etc here.....
The Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute was given its present title on January 26, 1997. Founded in 1887, it was then known as Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute.
The institute is reputed for excellent training in courses in engineering and technology at diploma and, degree and post graduate levels over three thousand students. Over twenty seven courses are offered at the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, postgraduate diploma and post diploma levels.
The institute was granted financial and academic autonomy from June 21, 2004. As a result, the autonomous VJTI has implemented the revised syllabus for the students in June 2004 at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels by implementing much valued credit system. The revised scheme of examinations, which follows a grading system and letter grade point system has been implemented. An important part of curriculum is the practically oriented project at the final year of graduation and the dissertations offered by the postgraduate students, as also the in-plant training undergone by the Third Year Diploma students.
Branches Offered & Intake/Seats
- Civil Engineering (total number os seats avilable are 60)
- Mechanical Engineering (total number os seats avilable are 60)
- Electrical Engineering (total number os seats avilable are 60)
- Production Engineering (total number os seats avilable are 40)
- Textile Technology (total number os seats avilable are 20)
- Electronics Engineering (total number os seats avilable are 60)
- Computer Engineering (total number os seats avilable are 60)
- Information Technology (total number os seats avilable are 60)
HR Mahajani Marg Matunga, Mumbai 400019. Tel: 4146972.
Official Website: www.vjti.ac.in
Top 35 consistently
College doesnt release figures as per policy.
But it enjoys 90%+ placements....
Minimum marks required in MHCET: 110 for textile engineering
NOW TIME FOR QUERIES!!!